#47 | Phil Foden - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
The daggers comin out for Pep because Foden wasn’t in the team and Gundogan was?

Fucking head wobblers!!!

I’m going to say something that will cause consternation: Foden isn’t all he’s cracked up to be....yet! The position he plays is a key position in Pep’s set up and he flatters to deceive there, especially in tough games like today.

Ok, fire away...

he flatters to deceive there,

based on what ? he hasn't played or been given a chance. he offers us energy and goals something our midfield lacks right now.

The daggers comin out for Pep because Foden wasn’t in the team and Gundogan was?

Fucking head wobblers!!!

I’m going to say something that will cause consternation: Foden isn’t all he’s cracked up to be....yet! The position he plays is a key position in Pep’s set up and he flatters to deceive there, especially in tough games like today.

Ok, fire away...

Keep your head buried in the sand and giving the big thumbs up while we continue to reward shite individual performances with more appearances if you want.

Some of us have no problem discussing where we think things went horribly wrong again and what the potential resolutions are.

Crying out for him today, some pace and energy in midfield.
I'd have thought he'd have played more this season, being David's last.
He could be an ideal replacement, given the chance.
But if the rumours are true that we're already looking for David's replacement, then Phil will be off.
I wouldn't blame him cos right now he looks like he's not being given the chance.

Read the post above yours. We were crying out for energy and creativity from the midfield. Perfect game for Phil.
Energy, maybe! It’s the other thing he doesn’t bring, esp over the player you want him to replace!

Keep your head buried in the sand and giving the big thumbs up while we continue to reward shite individual performances with more appearances if you want.

Some of us have no problem discussing where we think things went horribly wrong again and what the potential resolutions are.
Yet you give none???

I’m saying Foden was NOT the answer to what ailed us today. He is a good young player, and could be great, but he isn’t everything some people seem to think he is. Oh, and a few quality managers who watch him constantly think that, too!

Fucking head wobblers!!!

Ok, fire away...

I actually kind of agree. The less he plays, the better Foden gets in some fans eyes. I don’t think Foden has been amazing when he has been given his chance but his chances have been few and far between. What I would say, is that when KDB is out and Bernardo isn’t played as an 8, Foden should be given his chance. If he doesn’t get it, in this scenario, I’m not sure he ever will.

Yeah, OK, whatever you say.

He is a good young player, but he was not the answer to today’s problem.

whatever i say? most people who watch football and are in football know how creative foden is. youve clearly never seen him play. also he might not have been the answer to why we lost - i dont see many saying he is. but he offers us something different and could have made the difference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.