Wolves (H) Post-Match Thread

It’s inevitable we’ll lose some games, it’s hard to take these days now we’re so good, but, that was as bad as I’ve seen us in a long time. We simply can’t deal with counter - attacking speed with this defence, I realistically expect us to drop a good few places if teams do their homework on this defensive flaw, and they will! Losing against two relatively small clubs early on like this tells its own story.

That may be true but his first inclination every single time is to slow the play down, turn back and play a backwards or sideways pass. Time and time again when we need a killer pass forward he kills the momentum. I honestly just can not see what Pep is seeing in him.
Agree bit like silva those 2 cant start together for me, problem is pep wont play B silva or Fodeb there

I would quite happily finish 4th if it meant we could give the youngsters some valuable time on the field, they are our future and without playing them what's the point of them being there. Foden must think what the fucks going on after the impact he made against zargreb, could our form slump have anything to do with peps wife going back home just a thought but things just don't seem right at the moment

Everyone today was crap, hiding from the ball, taking a long time to makes their minds up, etc.

And what was this new tactic of hoofing it up for either aguero or sterling to win in the air against their defenders?

On another note when they got their first thousands stood up to leave, after no support all game. What’s the point in going? If you’re not up for the fight why do you expect the players to be

Has Pep said anything yet ?0

He said he doesn’t want to play any of the youngsters in case they make a mistake and much prefers a seasoned old pro who regularly makes mistakes instead. He also said gundogan dominated his 10 ft by 10 ft area of the pitch and was motm. He will get his 8th gold star sticker of the season at training on Monday.

Well I owe my wife a apology. She had me visiting family while the match was on. Bloody glad she did now :)

May be it would be better if we start trusting the young lads a bit more than we do rather than seeking experience heads to deliver all the time, when we have full squad available the young players chances of playing are minimum but that shouldn't be the case now when there is an opportunity to throw in a youngster.

Dino doesnt look comfortable in CB role and Gundogan as a attacking midfielder is just not right. For the quality we possess within our squad we should be fielding a better midfield than we did today, Foden or bernado should have started in Gundogan's role and in defense García or bellis for dino.

Clearly nowhere near good enough. We know it, Pep knows it, the players know it. So, they work out what went wrong and each of them does better next time, which they will or they'll find they may get dropped. Their pride will be hurting after that clueless shit, so they'll sort it out and we'll go again. Including Pep.

Plus, we'll have KDB and Stones back. We are winning the next game, of that there's no doubt. Then we go on a 20-game unbeaten run as momentum and confidence are restored. Learn from this debacle, address it and don't do it again.

There are over 90 points still to play for. We've hauled back bigger deficits than this with far fewer games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.