Wolves (H) Post-Match Thread

I would quite happily finish 4th if it meant we could give the youngsters some valuable time on the field, they are our future and without playing them what's the point of them being there. Foden must think what the fucks going on after the impact he made against zargreb, could our form slump have anything to do with peps wife going back home just a thought but things just don't seem right at the moment
So WHY has she gone home?

Everyone today was crap, hiding from the ball, taking a long time to makes their minds up, etc.

And what was this new tactic of hoofing it up for either aguero or sterling to win in the air against their defenders?

On another note when they got their first thousands stood up to leave, after no support all game. What’s the point in going? If you’re not up for the fight why do you expect the players to be

Totally agree mate.
Why some attend games is beyond me, go to half time 10 minutes before and leave 15 minutes before full time.
Absolutely baffling.

Pep's story before game how Etihad isnt a fortress got proved. He was bigging up oppes that they dont come scared and with their hands in the air like giving up and Wolves proved that today. Not sure Pep why had to point it out before game though.

poor today, don't understand why we played so.many high crosses! fans were also shite.... singing section your having a laugh

I would quite happily finish 4th if it meant we could give the youngsters some valuable time on the field, they are our future and without playing them what's the point of them being there. Foden must think what the fucks going on after the impact he made against zargreb, could our form slump have anything to do with peps wife going back home just a thought but things just don't seem right at the moment

Might as well rebrand the club to Arsenal/Spurs if we are settled for 4th just so we can produce football players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.