#47 | Phil Foden - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crying out for him today, some pace and energy in midfield.
I'd have thought he'd have played more this season, being David's last.
He could be an ideal replacement, given the chance.
But if the rumours are true that we're already looking for David's replacement, then Phil will be off.
I wouldn't blame him cos right now he looks like he's not being given the chance.
What rumours?

Yet you give none???

I’m saying Foden was NOT the answer to what ailed us today. He is a good young player, and could be great, but he isn’t everything some people seem to think he is. Oh, and a few quality managers who watch him constantly think that, too!

Go on these, name these managers.

You seem to think this is about quality when really it's a case of having an uninspiring, unbalanced and passive midfield two. Either Foden or Bernardo would do a better job alongside David than Gundogan. They're two square pegs and there's only one square hole.

whatever i say? most people who watch football and are in football know how creative foden is. youve clearly never seen him play. also he might not have been the answer to why we lost - i dont see many saying he is. but he offers us something different and could have made the difference
Yep, that’s me, never seen him play! Hahahahaha!

Go on these, name these managers.

You seem to think this is about quality when really it's a case of having an uninspiring, unbalanced and passive midfield two. Either Foden or Bernardo would do a better job alongside David than Gundogan. They're two square pegs and there's only one square hole.
I can’t argue with someone who doesn’t even watch how we play and who plays what role in the orchestra!

When you’re not able to play through them and haven’t any natural width to get around them, it’s always a blessing to have something different on the bench in the shape of Foden, a player who is capable of picking the ball up and driving into the heart of the box with it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.