Wolves (H) Post-Match Thread

Scouting department managed to find only the complete unknown Maguire as potential signing for us and when it was clear he will go to United we stopped looking anyone else. thats criminal.

Its criminal because even if we had Stones today he would have started not Fernandinho and probably would have been worse than Ferna.

For whatever reason we just weren't at it - but great credit to Wolves and their manager for setting up so well against us (they SHOULD have been 3 up at half time with the counters).

We'll move on, I suspect priorities may change if we lose too many more

Scouting department managed to find only the complete unknown Maguire as potential signing for us and when it was clear he will go to United we stopped looking anyone else. thats criminal.

Its criminal because even if we had Stones today he would have started not Fernandinho and probably would have been worse than Ferna.

stones didnt even play and your criticizing him haha

Bad day but anyone criticising and slagging off this great team after last season's heroics need to have a look at themselves.
Even if we don't win anything for 5 seasons I'm happy.
I think in your heart you probably mean that Matt. In reality you’ll be annoyed like most would. Still hard to watch a defeat even after all the years supporting City.

Unfotrunately, I don't think we are about to embark on a long, winning run.

We have too many unathletic players in midfield imo, to balance out a scratch defence with no left back & they are also non scorers.

And Fernandinho is still our best def mid.
He definitely is.

Rodri has looked absolutely brilliant, in spells.

However, he can’t pass forward a fraction as well as Fern, he’s slow as fuck, he’s made some lazy plays that have cost us (Lamela goal, Laporte injury, Norwich goal from the corner, both goals today came from him giving the ball away), and he has spells even in games where he’s played well where he’s done a disappearing act.

Play the two young lads at the back and put Fern and Bernardo with David in midfield.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.