When are you all gonna learn?

• Thread starter Ballet-on-ice
  • Start date
i feel the big big push in the champions is the main target this season, the big boss has spoken and wants the piss pot champions league to add to the collection

its hard to feel sad when losing with this manchester city side, yes it still hurts but you can understand and things have not gone our way again with injuries to key players, yes its only 8 games and still a full winter program to come and 3 games a week for both city and liverpool, but liverpool have been so lucky in the injury department and losing 2 or 3 key players for them would make all the difference in the run in so we maybe down but never out

also how good is it to be a manchester city fan with united so poor and they are in a right mess hahahah, dark days for them lot and not looking good in the future and looking at that squad and starting 11 are mid-table and its now a possibility even worst things around the corner and liverpool coming up
I usually agree with your comments but that to me sounds like looking for excuses. If that side plays in the Champions League latter stages we have no chance.

Way 2 many injuries,you can't claw back points whilst we are decimated at the back unless the midfield and the back hunt in packs which they are not doing every game,we have dropped a bit,3rd season,it was always going to happen but with our defence intact it's possible to change it up

There is a better chance imo that we drop more points until we go to Anfield where our win is as likely as it was last coupe of years and never happened....
Especially with Palace away up next for us. Hodgson will rewatch todays game couple of times.
I hate having to like a negative post, but this is more likely than not.

Exactly, very little fight in this team, too lightweight apart from Rodri.
I'm not having that. If there's one thing you can't criticise about this team it's their fighting spirit and work rate. They're not always amazing (although almost always) but they always try.

you’re a bundle of laughs
but he has a point.

Chelsea are improving. If we continue to mark time and pick a side like that again we will be struggling game to game. That wasn't a fluke. That side was just wrong. Wolves would beat us 5 time oout of 10 with that line up.

Very little fight in some supporters too.

fans are greedy and want to see city winning every game, we are now glory hunters and demand winning even at home, but you have to remember this squad and one or two new players have gone up and beyond anything we have seen in england by any team before, even the so called mighty united and fergie never did 100 points title and then 98 title in the next season and add the league cup FA cup and community shield and community shield again then maybe we are feeling a bit of pressure

what is the bench mark now for manchester city and fans, is finishing 2nd not good enough or ending up without silverware not good enough

Way 2 many injuries,you can't claw back points whilst we are decimated at the back unless the midfield and the back hunt in packs which they are not doing every game,we have dropped a bit,3rd season,it was always going to happen but with our defence intact it's possible to change it up
Liverpool are showing exactly this. They've been pretty average this season, but if your defence is good you've always got a chance.

but he has a point.

Chelsea are improving. If we continue to mark time and pick a side like that again we will be struggling game to game. That wasn't a fluke. That side was just wrong. Wolves would beat us 5 time oout of 10 with that line up.

Lamps building a good young side

I usually agree with your comments but that to me sounds like looking for excuses. If that side plays in the Champions League latter stages we have no chance.

true one bad game in the knockouts and your out ?? but maybe we will have so more legs and energy and a couple of players back and maybe signed a couple, so when it comes to do or die games we can play with a full deck

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.