Nicolas Otamendi - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
With dinho who is struggling to get to grips with it,t's easy to say x would be better than y but it's a guess,if those of you want to stand by changing whatever happens then ok lets do it
Maybe hes struggling to adjust because of Ota? Stones also looks pretty shit alongside Otamendi and he is natural CB.

Ottamendi has realised he isnt quick or good enough for Premier league anymore , hence he was looking for a move , you can only blame the club for not getting rid , he is rightfully taking a lot of stick on here because he has been very poor this season , but i also think he should be treated with respect. Two years ago he was in the Premier league team of the year and has helped us win titles , the club is to blame for not having the foresight to replace him especially with Vinny leaving as well
Thanks for everything Otto but your time is up

I don’t think it can be any worse though Karen. Sometimes in adversity a gem is unearthed. Otamendi and Stones are both error prone and will make plenty more before Laporte is back. We made a mistake not replacing Kompany and it will cost us this season with Laporte out for so long
We could never see eric and john being out for such long periods,we had 3 sen cb's and 2 kids,i think hindsight is a wonderful thing

We could never see eric and john being out for such long periods,we had 3 sen cb's and 2 kids,i think hindsight is a wonderful thing

For once i will disagree with you , we had a few months to replace Vinny and the writing was on the wall for Otto when he was looking for a move in the summer and when you add there has always been a doubt over Stones being a top level player , Pep should have spent the £60m on a top central defender rather than Cancelo. But as you say , no one could forecast the Laporte injury that is like the Dippers losing VVC its a real body blow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.