When are you all gonna learn?

• Thread starter Ballet-on-ice
  • Start date
Some proper mardarse fans in here fuck me. I'm pissing my pants with laughter at all these posters throwing the towel in after just EIGHT games.
What a fickle bunch. This place after a defeat needs wiring straight through to the Samaritans.
Call yourselves fans?
Phhrrrrttt.

You can point to just as many where the gap widened rather than getting smaller. Every season bar the ones you've included. There's a lot of football left to play, but right now we need to just focus on getting through the international break without any more injuries and then winning the next game. If we're lucky Ole will be gone and United will have a new manager bounce. The truth is, though, if Palace beat us and Liverpool beat United then it'll require an almighty, iconic level collapse from Liverpool and Klopp and that team are too good for that to happen.

Wouldn’t go that far.. we are only in October and even if they get out of sight complacency will creep in at some point when the league is guaranteed and they play teams fighting relegation but in terms of a title race this level of consistency and points looks more ominous than a decent lead during the run in with us breathing down their neck because at this rate we’ll be 15 points behind in March.

Why do people keep persisting worth this? They havent become complacent, suffered at the hands of relegation fodder, though we are, ran out of luck, ran out of steam blah blah blah for 2 years. Give it up. We had to be perfect because they will be, but we are far from it. Nope title is gone. Dramatic you may think but it is what it is.

I think they will drop plenty of points but we will too. The defence is horrendous.

When, when can you see them dropping points? Against norwich, wolves? I domt think so the only team capable of beating them is us and right now we are not good enough to beat them.

Optimistic me would say if we go to Anfield and get something and match them till Christmas it's back on, though. We've not lost it yet, but the pressure is well and truly on.

Some proper mardarse fans in here fuck me. I'm pissing my pants with laughter at all these posters throwing the towel in after just EIGHT games.
What a fickle bunch. This place after a defeat needs wiring straight through to the Samaritans.
Call yourselves fans?
Phhrrrrttt.

Under normal circumstances that would be true but against this Liverpool side the margin for error is very slim and we've made many errors already this season.

2012 5 games to go and 8 points behind utd with the media doing cartwheels and it all looked grim....

2014 4 games to go and Liverpool clear at the top with the media doing cartwheels and it all looked grim

2018 Liverpool 7 points clear in December with the media doing cartwheels and it all looked grim

You get the picture.

Hear u loud and clear and i wont stop believing till its mathematicly impossible but for me with players a yr older and the lack of a leader on and off the pitch plus of injury record will mean no league title for us this season i still success in some cups maybe even chumps lge.

Injuries are the issue. We can do it but need a better defence. Would have a point today otherwise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.