When are you all gonna learn?

• Thread starter Ballet-on-ice
  • Start date
Why do people keep persisting worth this? They havent become complacent, suffered at the hands of relegation fodder, though we are, ran out of luck, ran out of steam blah blah blah for 2 years. Give it up. We had to be perfect because they will be, but we are far from it. Nope title is gone. Dramatic you may think but it is what it is.
They also do not have half the team injured

1 FIT CB who is Walking disaster and is supported by a 34 Year old DM to go with multiple injuries.While it is easy to pick examples of our title winning seasons,you simply are ignoring The seasons in between

When, when can you see them dropping points? Against norwich, wolves? I domt think so the only team capable of beating them is us and right now we are not good enough to beat them.

Yep. They'll of course drop points, but we have to assume they are going to have a 95+ season because I have seen absolutely nothing to suggest that won't be the case for 18 months. Let's assume they get 97 again. That means we can drop 9 more points.

We are in some regards a victim of our own success. We have raised the bar, and Klopp's Liverpool have risen to that. In any season bar the last two you'd say our start was ok, we'd be in touching distance, and let's see where we are at Christmas. But we changed the rules of the game.

mathematically out of our hands, lpool have to drop a point for us to catch them. History tells us no team has won every game, and one defeat can lead to another, injuries can come in clusters. Therefore, lets keep the white flags for when/if we can't overtake them, the club deserve nothing less.

Let us get to the 20 game mark and see where we are. All it takes is a couple games on the spin where they drop points and and we win and its back on. I have to admit injuries are now starting to bite us on the arse and we look so vulnerable on the counter. We have to near enough flawless from now until Xmas and see if we can chip away

When I see Pep selecting a side that gives us a chance of winning the game, I and others will be up for it.

The fans were down because it was obvious 5 mins in that that team was going to struggle.
That team today had a chance, it played badly, then again if we’d scored first we probably wouldn't have conceded on the break. Thing is for me we’ve had 2 exceptional years if this year doesn't quite match them so be it, Ive seen much worse, but Im not going to give up and get negative about it in October just because we are 8 points behind, long way to go and unlike some fans Im ready to fight to the end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.