Wolves (H) Post-Match Thread

Don’t buy that to be honest. When we did get behind the side we created some pressure. I don’t get some fans, they arrive say nothing and leave. Where has the passion gone?

Don't buy what? I didn't say we shouldn't get behind the team.
I was pointing out its human nature to react to what is happening on the pitch.

Pep has been horrendous this season. Robbed of some top players yes but he compounds those losses by rotating. As soon as we play a lower end club he weakens us with his selection. Pep mate, this isn't Spain or Germany.
Rotation wasn’t the problem today but your obsession with it won’t go away. Rotation didn’t stop us winning the treble last year.

Not enough rotation was more of a problem today.

Otto is fast becoming this years Demichellis sadly as Demi did. so ditto Otto and so sad to see him be crucified after a great stint lets not forget the Otto who was reliable and scored a few also When you are at the top you must make every effort you can to stay there i feel like a few on here that Vinny going was the call to back Pep with a quality CH we didnt even after a considerable amount gained on outgoing fees and wages

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.