Man of the Match - Wolves (h)

Man of the Match - Wolves (h)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Worrying that so many think Cancelo was our best player. Wasn't dreadful on the ball in the first half but got left for dead 3 times in the first half by Traore and Jimenez in a defensive display on par with Javier Garrido. Also fucked up for their goal.

I can’t understand why people are choosing to ignore that. He was like the invisible man defensively to Traore who just ghosted past him every time. Only when he switched sides was he slightly better.

Strange that there are so many votes for Cancelo and Rodri who were average at the best, both lost the ball too many times (first goal Cancelo gave bad pass, second goal Rodri lost the ball). Kun, Raz, Gundogan, Otamendi had a offday. I have the feeling that Jesus and Phil Foden should have started today. Bad day at the office, but still 30 games to come and the return of Kevin De Bruyne will make the difference. Difficult to give a vote today, but David Silva for me, he tried at least.

The only thing this poll is good for today is establishing that Otta is blatantly a blue moon member he has a vote.

I can’t understand why people are choosing to ignore that. He was like the invisible man defensively to Traore who just ghosted past him every time. Only when he switched sides was he slightly better.
I’m sure Cancelo will come good, but I agree he was poor today. Needs to be much more aggressive in the way he defends.

Strange that there are so many votes for Cancelo and Rodri who were average at the best, both lost the ball too many times (first goal Cancelo gave bad pass, second goal Rodri lost the ball). Kun, Raz, Gundogan, Otamendi had a offday. I have the feeling that Jesus and Phil Foden should have started today. Bad day at the office, but still 30 games to come and the return of Kevin De Bruyne will make the difference. Difficult to give a vote today, but David Silva for me, he tried at least.

Completely agree.

Dave was pretty good on the ball and apart from a wasted cross, thought he had a good game and was unlucky with the free kick. Couldn't believe he was subbed.

The only other contender for me was Fernandinho.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.