#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

The end is nigh, I fear.

How embarrassing, being the first rag manager to lose to the elephant man.

It’s not looking good, fellow #SOOers. I think he will be picking up his P45 very soon. It might even be as early as tomorrow, once NYSE has been informed, of course.

As sad as it is to think that Ole might be shown the door when I think he has so much more to offer, when I consider that I still can't get my head around the fact that they actually gave him the job in the first place I realise I should simply look back at every single one of his games since and appreciate the gift that gave so much.

Of course, there are reasons why they may not sack him yet and in that case I promise I'll keep on appreciating every single game he gets to drag them down further. Although when Liverpool take United's biggest win record (against them) I won't laugh quite as loudly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.