Have you ever thought about losing your loved one

Didn't really have a choice. The day before we were due to come home from a holiday in the Dordogne, she told me she was going to faint, and then collapsed into my arms, dead before I'd lowered her to the floor. She was 58, and it was 9 years ago.
She always said that she wanted to go first, as she didn't how she would cope without me. Unfortunately, she got her wish.

There's not a day goes by without me missing her.

Didn't really have a choice. The day before we were due to come home from a holiday in the Dordogne, she told me she was going to faint, and then collapsed into my arms, dead before I'd lowered her to the floor. She was 58, and it was 9 years ago.
She always said that she wanted to go first, as she didn't how she would cope without me. Unfortunately, she got her wish.

Really sorry to here this blue, shocking

I was going to attempt to post something funny, but after your very sad post mate I won't
I really don't know what to say as a reply to what you've posted there

X

Ah mate, that’s so sad to hear.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.