Man of the Match - Wolves (h)

Man of the Match - Wolves (h)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
no vote this week.No one played well. Should've had WMOTM, there were plenty of candidates but it's between Ota and Walker.

Just back home, voted for Rodri due to his effort more than anything else. Pretty sure he got fouled in the run up to their second.

Thought Bernardo was more like his old self when he came on which is good to see.

Very disappointed in Cancelo defensively although a tough gig out of position and against the pace of Traore. Decent going forward, he also looked like he tired in the second half as he appeared unwilling or unable to overlap. I think, and hope, that he just needs time to adjust to a new pace and style of play.

Fair play to Wolves, they nullified all our efforts on what was a big off day for us. It doesn’t happen often...

Fernandinho was the only one who wasn’t utterly fucking dreadful and thereby wins by default. Cancelo, Gundogan and Sergio were merely inept. Otamendi by contrast turned in one of the most piss weak, dog shit, sluggardly defensive performances of the modern City era

I actually thought Fern played well.
In a performance where the team were collectively poor I thought Raz and Silva both put in a lot of effort with a fair bit of skill that would have been effective had those around played better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.