United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a more serious (for them) element to their decline. In the recent investors call covering their accounts for the year to June 2019, Woodward said that not being in the CL this season would mean a loss of revenue for the current financial year. The estimated revenue for the 2020 financial year was in the range £560-580m. If they don't make the CL again next season they lose some commercial income. If they don't even make the EL that'll cost them even more, maybe taking them down to close to £500m for 2021.

The loss of that cash will hurt them badly & they will probably have to sell a couple of their better players to make up the shortfall. I doubt they will be short of candidates to desert the sinking ship if they aren't in Europe at all. The better players, if they get replaced at all, are replaced by cheaper players & the cycle of mediocrity continues.

We, on the other hand, should be reporting just over £560m for 2019, with the Puma deal plus the new PL TV deal kicking in for 2020. That's at least an extra £60m, giving us a revenue of £625m+ next year. That means we overtake them financially, by some distance. That's something I didn't think was ever going to be possible but it's going to happen in 12 months.
I feel quite moist after reading that.
Nice to have you back Colin.

The Rags unfortunately will never be allowed to be relegated from the Prem
The paymasters need their armchair fans, it would hit the EPL coffers hard and wouldn't be allowed

FB_IMG_1570389382417.jpg

Not far off what we were today to be honest, clueless all over the pitch and just putting in high crosses to no one and pathetic balls over the top for aguero to chase, wasted every corner yet again, not 1 player can take credit from today's game
Sniff sniff. Er this is the utd thread. Why you slagging us off in here? Utd are an embarrassment aren't they ha ha ha

They’re going down if the Norwegian stays. I’m sticking 200 quid on it.

Looking at the table all the teams below them with the exception of Watford have the ability to gain points. I watched them today and they are clueless. It is impossible to tell what they are doing and what the tactics are. It just seemed like give it young and hope he does something. I’m pretty sure the injuries are faked or over dramatic and the team won’t play for him.

This is the worst United team I’ve ever seen and the worst squad they’ve had since the 80’s. They are also run by an imbecile who has overseen a dramatic decline of Blackberry levels. They have no striker and no midfield and no obvious plan. From an on the pitch perspective they're irrelevant this season.

We might be a shaky this season but they are fucked. They are totally fucked and I love it.

Sniff sniff. Er this is the utd thread. Why you slagging us off in here? Utd are an embarrassment aren't they ha ha ha
It was in response to what somebody put, I am stating that yes they got beat and were poor but we were in no position to crow over it after our performance, I was at the city game yesterday were you?

They’re going down if the Norwegian stays. I’m sticking 200 quid on it.

Looking at the table all the teams below them with the exception of Watford have the ability to gain points. I watched them today and they are clueless. It is impossible to tell what they are doing and what the tactics are. It just seemed like give it young and hope he does something. I’m pretty sure the injuries are faked or over dramatic and the team won’t play for him.

This is the worst United team I’ve ever seen and the worst squad they’ve had since the 80’s. They are also run by an imbecile who has overseen a dramatic decline of Blackberry levels. They have no striker and no midfield and no obvious plan. From an on the pitch perspective they're irrelevant this season.

We might be a shaky this season but they are fucked. They are totally fucked and I love it.
Your sticking £200 on a 100/1, fair play to you, that's some big balls gambling.

It was in response to what somebody put, I am stating that yes they got beat and were poor but we were in no position to crow over it after our performance, I was at the city game yesterday were you?
Don't ever be a match summariser, clueless all over the pitch? More chances created, more possession, more shots on and off target, they sucker punched us twice.
We are in a position to crow, we're the champions, holders of all domestic cups and second in the league. This red pile of wank are 3 points off relegation, have a clown in charge and spent nearly a billion quid to be light years away from us.
This thread is to gleefully stick the boot into the red mardarses not to disect our performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.