When are you all gonna learn?

• Thread starter Ballet-on-ice
  • Start date
This season is clearly different. We are having pen after pen just waived away, and it it ever gets to VAR it's waived away again. As soon as Leicester equalized yesterday I said it was a cue for a Dipper pen, and when it's clearly a fuckin' dive VAR gives it the nod. The FArce, the RDAHMeedya are gonna into turbo drive to make sure last season's open-topped omnibus isn't put into storage. It's having its engined turned over every time Mané and Salah take a tumble anywhere near the area.

Agreed. I'm hoping that now since Liverpool have a sizeable advantage, they will stop giving "favours" so that the title race is not over by October.

You're kinda right, I surrended the title after Newcastle last year, but we can't do it forever though. Just a we didn't do it in Ferguson's last year, just as we didn't do it in Chelsea's or Wolves titles years, it's going to happen again at some point. That point might be this year too, we have too many injuries to important players.

I, for one, am not remotely concerned. Pep should be trusted absolutely. He's not going to let this run away from him. It's early October, and nothing to worry about. Not ideal, but as long as we're strong from January through May, the dippers will bottle it as is customary. The best thing that can happen is for the media, and especially Liverpool, to feel comfortable and think it's already over.

I, for one, am not remotely concerned. Pep should be trusted absolutely.

We are closer to United than Liverpool at the moment in the league table. Pep doesn't have the personnel in defense to play his game. It's grim looking until KDB gets fit and Stones/Otamendi gets back to form.

We are closer to United than Liverpool at the moment in the league table. Pep doesn't have the personnel in defense to play his game. It's grim looking until KDB gets fit and Stones/Otamendi gets back to form.
Yep. Same distance between us and Liverpool as there is between us and Newcastle in 16th. We haven’t even played anyone above 8th in the league yet! Liverpool have already played 3rd, 4th, 5th and 7th...

The 'fire drill' today on 80 min was a disgrace. Yes we did not play well and we do have problems but what happened yesterday was a disgrace. We have the nerve to call out the rags at Wembley and yet we were at home. We have the nerve to sing 'the best team in the land and all the world' and yet the minute it gets tough or we have a couple of bad games everyone heads for the exit. It was a disgrace. Call them supporters? Have we become so privileged that we expect to kill teams 8 nil every week?

The 'fire drill' today on 80 min was a disgrace. Yes we did not play well and we do have problems but what happened yesterday was a disgrace. We have the nerve to call out the rags at Wembley and yet we were at home. We have the nerve to sing 'the best team in the land and all the world' and yet the minute it gets tough or we have a couple of bad games everyone heads for the exit. It was a disgrace. Call them supporters? Have we become so privileged that we expect to kill teams 8 nil every week?
You sound like the original "Early Leavers Police Veteran".
I wish people like you would just piss off and mind their own business as to why they want to leave early.
Its nothing new and it certainly will NEVER change.
I suggest you get used to it !!

You sound like the original "Early Leavers Police Veteran".
I wish people like you would just piss off and mind their own business as to why they want to leave early.
Its nothing new and it certainly will NEVER change.
I suggest you get used to it !!

You sound like one of those who left early. When things get bad it is even more reason to stay and get behind the team not head for the exit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.