When are you all gonna learn?

• Thread starter Ballet-on-ice
  • Start date
I, for one, am not remotely concerned. Pep should be trusted absolutely. He's not going to let this run away from him. It's early October, and nothing to worry about. Not ideal, but as long as we're strong from January through May, the dippers will bottle it as is customary. The best thing that can happen is for the media, and especially Liverpool, to feel comfortable and think it's already over.

Normally, I would put my shirt on Pep - it'd fit - but I think he lays much greater store in players, particularly when they are asked to do a job that might be a little different. He's very positive and can't see much of a downside to, say, Gundog going in goal, or David Silva playing full back! He's certain that we'll get the best and, indeed the game will provide a couple of revelations. Yesterday reminded me much of Pellers when confronted with stout, resilient and, frankly, lucky defending - there wasn't an answer. We played like we did against QPR 2012 - same build up, same pattern, constant driving forward, but no goal! I remember the commentary at the end of that game - City had run out of ideas. Just the kind of ideas that KdB has in abundance.

2012 5 games to go and 8 points behind utd with the media doing cartwheels and it all looked grim....

2014 4 games to go and Liverpool clear at the top with the media doing cartwheels and it all looked grim

2018 Liverpool 7 points clear in December with the media doing cartwheels and it all looked grim

You get the picture.

2012/13 United go 7 points clear on boxing day and.....ah wait.

2014/15 Chelsea go 7 points ahead over January and....how did that one end again?

2016/17 Chelsea go 7 points clear in December off that back of a big winning streak and...fuck we lost that one as well.

Your post is the definition of selective memory.

You sound like the original "Early Leavers Police Veteran".
I wish people like you would just piss off and mind their own business as to why they want to leave early.
Its nothing new and it certainly will NEVER change.
I suggest you get used to it !!

He is right though

Normally, I would put my shirt on Pep - it'd fit - but I think he lays much greater store in players, particularly when they are asked to do a job that might be a little different. He's very positive and can't see much of a downside to, say, Gundog going in goal, or David Silva playing full back! He's certain that we'll get the best and, indeed the game will provide a couple of revelations. Yesterday reminded me much of Pellers when confronted with stout, resilient and, frankly, lucky defending - there wasn't an answer. We played like we did against QPR 2012 - same build up, same pattern, constant driving forward, but no goal! I remember the commentary at the end of that game - City had run out of ideas. Just the kind of ideas that KdB has in abundance.

KDB can put that ball in between the goal keeper and the last man from round a corner blindfolded when he’s playing. All I saw yesterday was two inverted wide men cutting inside to work a cross into a box with three brick shit house centre halves whilst trying to hit Aguero, add to that two full backs either side of the centre halves it didn’t even give space for full backs on the over lap. Kudos to Wolves they did a number on us and should have probably been 4 with the chances we gave away in the first half.

2012/13 United go 7 points clear on boxing day and.....ah wait.

2014/15 Chelsea go 7 points ahead over January and....how did that one end again?

2016/17 Chelsea go 7 points clear in December off that back of a big winning streak and...fuck we lost that one as well.

Your post is the definition of selective memory.
Said this on page 1. People genuinely believe that falling behind and looking hopeless at the back is a sign that we will win the league. “When are we going to learn?” FFS

So we lost the game due to early leavers ?
I`ve heard it all now.
Shame on you Pep,for allowing those people to fuck off early when they want.

Where has anyone said that?

What he said was on 80 mins when they scored loads fucked off and in effect gave up.

There was 15 mins left as we had 5 added on. We could still have got something.

As for disabilities, the whole south stand must be disabled

You just do not leave when you're 1-0 down with 5 mins plus injury time to go. It looks terrible, and it is terrible. In reality it probably is just cosmetic because supporters don't support any more, they just watch but even so, please City fans, try and stay to the end of the game. Your job is to support the side.

KDB can put that ball in between the goal keeper and the last man from round a corner blindfolded when he’s playing. All I saw yesterday was two inverted wide men cutting inside to work a cross into a box with three brick shit house centre halves whilst trying to hit Aguero, add to that two full backs either side of the centre halves it didn’t even give space for full backs on the over lap. Kudos to Wolves they did a number on us and should have probably been 4 with the chances we gave away in the first half.

If we'd have hung on to the ball Wolves would have had nowt. We'd have come away with a battling 0-0 - mainly what Wolves were hoping for at FT! We had a free kick some time in the first half, can't remember who took it in the end, but as both teams made a line between penalty spot and edge of the area I said that Kev would thump this one in so that the defenders were facing their own goal and just a touch is needed from anybody. Worst kind of ball to defend! Six foot twelve inch defenders have no advantage and it just needs a touch of Dipper luck and we're in!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.