When are you all gonna learn?

• Thread starter Ballet-on-ice
  • Start date
took my little one to his first game yesterday hoping we'd see loads of goals a la Watford. half way through the second half he fell asleep. I think that summed up the game for me, rubbish from front to back. the only clear cut opportunity I remember was Silva's freekick hitting the crossbar.

walker was clearly not right to play, and otamendi is a liability with Ferna next to him, but none of them looked great.

I know its through necessity rather than desire, but when teams like Newcastle start youth players and they score, it just makes me wish we'd do it. I know we have a wealth of talent in the XI, but we all know Garcia and Foden would walk into that team no problems.

GIVE YOUTH A CHANCE

It does affect other people. You are part of a group whose role is to support the side.

Did you leave against QPR when it was 2-2 or at Wembley when Dickov scored?
Not according to you ... most of us are just watchers and not fans.What a load of bollocks.Unfortunately I was not at the Gillingham game and of course I was there for the QPR one.
As I said previously I`ve more than done my time supporting the Blues,along with many other "early leavers".
I`ll decide NOT you when I want to leave my seat and for whatever reasons.
I do know that sooner than later I will have to give up my ST as my health is not getting any better.
The one thing I wont do when it happens is come onto this forum and complain about those people NOR will you ever see me complain about people who cannot get to games due to their work schedules,financial reasons,personal life including family and such likes.
They have my sympathy as no doubt some of them would love to their Blue Boys in the flesh.
Therefore it really is about time that this "early leavers" debate is finally put to bed.

2012/13 United go 7 points clear on boxing day and.....ah wait.

2014/15 Chelsea go 7 points ahead over January and....how did that one end again?

2016/17 Chelsea go 7 points clear in December off that back of a big winning streak and...fuck we lost that one as well.

Your post is the definition of selective memory.

That's the spirit.

I threw in the towel from 323 after their first goal went in. I did stay till the end though. There's always a City miracle when yer least expect it. I must have expected one just a little too much and it never materialized. Sorry for hope deserting me!
We`ve had donkeys years of experience mate to know what to expect.Over the past decade its been a true joy and one that I never thought I`d see in my life-time,way back in those years at Crewe,Stockport,Macclesfield and the infamous "York" away. ;)

Not according to you ... most of us are just watchers and not fans.What a load of bollocks.Unfortunately I was not at the Gillingham game and of course I was there for the QPR one.
As I said previously I`ve more than done my time supporting the Blues,along with many other "early leavers".
I`ll decide NOT you when I want to leave my seat and for whatever reasons.
I do know that sooner than later I will have to give up my ST as my health is not getting any better.
The one thing I wont do when it happens is come onto this forum and complain about those people NOR will you ever see me complain about people who cannot get to games due to their work schedules,financial reasons,personal life including family and such likes.
They have my sympathy as no doubt some of them would love to their Blue Boys in the flesh.
Therefore it really is about time that this "early leavers" debate is finally put to bed.
It's gutting to see your team 1-0 down in a vital match and seeing fans get up out of their seats and stream out of the aisles. It demoralises the rest of the fans left behind and sends a very bad message to the players. It says you've given up.

You say you are empathising with others. Are you really?

We`ve had donkeys years of experience mate to know what to expect.Over the past decade its been a true joy and one that I never thought I`d see in my life-time,way back in those years at Crewe,Stockport,Macclesfield and the infamous "York" away. ;)
We've also seen last minute winners and that is the hallmark of teams that win titles.

Sadly this season it is Liverpool and not City.

2012 5 games to go and 8 points behind utd with the media doing cartwheels and it all looked grim....

2014 4 games to go and Liverpool clear at the top with the media doing cartwheels and it all looked grim

2018 Liverpool 7 points clear in December with the media doing cartwheels and it all looked grim

You get the picture.

I get what you mean although I would say the situation is very different now. Our defense looks utter shite right now. And with key players out yet again, Liverpool getting 95th minute penalties so they get all 3 points yet again...

It's gutting to see your team 1-0 down in a vital match and seeing fans get up out of their seats and stream out of the aisles. It demoralises the rest of the fans left behind and sends a very bad message to the players. It says you've given up.

You say you are empathising with others. Are you really?

Not me. It's disappointing when you consider the quality we have on the pitch, but not demoralising. Those who were demoralised WHereWWS or they'd have taken it in their stride. The kind of football we play, add in injuries to key players, and yesterday was a distinct possibility before kick off. I'm ready for the next 'un!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.