Patrick, homeless guy outside Asda

hammocity

Just an aside from yesterday, the homeless guy who sits on the corner near the Asda collecting a few quid for his existence is called Patrick.

A few of us on our bus always make a donation and have a chat with him. He’s a really polite, guy, I don’t know his circumstances and tbh I don’t really want to, I know by giving him a couple of quid each game I’m hopefully helping him. Yesterday he had black eyes and bruising to his face. I asked what had happened and he said he had been attacked for no reason.

He’s no spring chicken, the beating was appalling, so whatever your feelings towards the homeless and or the beggars please just spare a thought for the likes of Patrick, it’s heartbreaking, remember Vinny’s testimonial was to help the homeless of Manchester.

Just an aside from yesterday, the homeless guy who sits on the corner near the Asda collecting a few quid for his existence is called Patrick.

A few of us on our bus always make a donation and have a chat with him. He’s a really polite, guy, I don’t know his circumstances and tbh I don’t really want to, I know by giving him a couple of quid each game I’m hopefully helping him. Yesterday he had black eyes and bruising to his face. I asked what had happened and he said he had been attacked for no reason.

He’s no spring chicken, the beating was appalling, so whatever your feelings towards the homeless and or the beggars please just spare a thought for the likes of Patrick, it’s heartbreaking, remember Vinny’s testimonial was to help the homeless of Manchester.

Top man hate these cvunts that abuse people less fortunate. I always help you never know how life turns out??
Never shit on anyone on the way up
You can always meet them on the way down
Remember that

Sad to hear.

Don't know if it's the same guy but when I was at that Asda, a beggar asked me for change so he could get the bus to Victoria Avenue but I was going that way anyway so I told him to get in the car and I'd drop him off. It was clearly bollocks because the guy was very reluctant to get in and when he did, he wanted to get out after 30 seconds. I kind of wish I would have put the child locks on now just to shit him up a bit but you can't get away with that these days.

Sad to hear.

Don't know if it's the same guy but when I was at that Asda, a beggar asked me for change so he could get the bus to Victoria Avenue but I was going that way anyway so I told him to get in the car and I'd drop him off. It was clearly bollocks because the guy was very reluctant to get in and when he did, he wanted to get out after 30 seconds. I kind of wish I would have put the child locks on now just to shit him up a bit but you can't get away with that these days.
He’s quite a shy guy, he sits there with his plastic cup for donations, I don’t think he’s the type who would harangue people for money, maybe wrong but the impression I get is he’s a very polite fella who has been dealt a bad hand in life.

He’s quite a shy guy, he sits there with his plastic cup for donations, I don’t think he’s the type who would harangue people for money, maybe wrong but the impression I get is he’s a very polite fella who has been dealt a bad hand in life.

It probably wasn't him then. I'm not even sure the guy who was asking for money was homeless which angers me because it makes people lose faith in donating to the genuine homeless. And for me, that's one of the worst kinds of fraud there is. I see it quite often unfortunately, with a lot of these people getting the tram into town on a Friday or Saturday night. It's such a low crime.

It probably wasn't him then. I'm not even sure the guy who was asking for money was homeless which angers me because it makes people lose faith in donating to the genuine homeless. And for me, that's one of the worst kinds of fraud there is. I see it quite often unfortunately, with a lot of these people getting the tram into town on a Friday or Saturday night. It's such a low crime.
No one asks for money unless they need it. The sad thing is that a lot goes on drugs and alcohol. These people need infrastructure. A bed and a second chance.

Is that the guy with the beard and a City scarf at the side of him , sits near the bus stop .
Said hi to him yesterday on way home . Said hi back seems s nice fella.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.