Bring the Noise

First game this season, stood in City Sq and that volume for the bands was louder than a fucking gig. Jesus, turn the fucking thing down City!
Then Pike is screeching near the entrance "WHO WANTS TO GO ON THE PITCH AND HAVE A TEAM PHOTO??" No-one makes a sound lol
Then she's at City Sq screeching away again.

I think my ears are still bleeding

First game this season, stood in City Sq and that volume for the bands was louder than a fucking gig. Jesus, turn the fucking thing down City!
Then Pike is screeching near the entrance "WHO WANTS TO GO ON THE PITCH AND HAVE A TEAM PHOTO??" No-one makes a sound lol

Time her and Danny Jackson were moved on - they are both thick as pig shit. Jacksons interview with Wanchope was absolutely cringe.

Oh for the days when the sound system was worse that the worst they had at railway stations, All that new digital audio clear as a mountain spring and 150 fuckin' decibels. It's the same at the Academy. One guy was just sipping a hot chocolate and got blown onto the tram stop when they announced the teams.

Oh for the days when the sound system was worse that the worst they had at railway stations, All that new digital audio clear as a mountain spring and 150 fuckin' decibels. It's the same at the Academy. One guy was just sipping a hot chocolate and got blown onto the tram stop when they announced the teams.
Depends where you sit. I heard it clear as bell in the 3rd tier in midweek, but in the first tier on the front row I can't make out a word. It feels like the sound is interfering so no matter what the volume is those at the front in the 1st tier wont be able to make out a word.

Spot on a out City Square, was passing through in the way to the Townley when we had a shower, decided to stop at Summerbee bar, bug mistake, band were good but too loud for where they were & of course awful beer.

Inside SS3 were rubbish, highlight of the crowd was a wolves fan gobbing off and then having a cry when an older bloke said something .

There were at least 6 people ejected from the Tunnel Club area after their first goal. Not by stewards or Showsec though but by a woman in a corporate looking blazer!

@Marvin you are spot on about the sound quality at the front of lower level. We’re lucky if we hear 2 words in 10!

Time her and Danny Jackson were moved on - they are both thick as pig shit. Jacksons interview with Wanchope was absolutely cringe.

I rate both of them mate for keeping it simple and being big Blues. That said, I don’t see a lot of City Square from the Sports Cafe or Mary Ds

Was disappointing yesterday the atmosphere thought it would have been better with wolves bringing a big following.
Only my 2nd game of season so cant comment on the other games but have to day Tuesdays match had a better atmosphere.
Hope for better against villa cos they will have a big vociferous following too.

I was in the South Stand for a change yesterday. I’m very hoarse after trying to sing throughout much of the game. It’s a shame our team doesn’t get more vocal support and lots of people left with 10mins to go. Each to their own but we are not the 12th man.

It comes down to being spoilt over last decade IMHO. Along the way we’ve lost a bit of passion as a fanbase (not everyone of course). There are other secondary issues like like the the Club’s treatment of fans not being brilliant but it is up to us to create an atmosphere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.