"The Athletic" launches in the UK | About to be bought by NYT for $550m (p 32)

I have entirely ignored this venture but curious as to their general approach we CIty.

Is it objective fair reporting, or is it just the same as the rest of the traditional titles. What position do they take on Bernardo for example, or City and the UEFA ban?

I have entirely ignored this venture but curious as to their general approach we CIty.

Is it objective fair reporting, or is it just the same as the rest of the traditional titles. What position do they take on Bernardo for example, or City and the UEFA ban?

It's mostly sam lee who I find to be pretty objective and fair even though he supports rags, which gives him bonus points as hes acting as a professional. I havent read anything so far i dont actually agree with or at the least i can see the point of view without it being sensationalist. Would i say it's worth the full yearly price? No not right now, needs more content.

It's mostly sam lee who I find to be pretty objective and fair even though he supports rags, which gives him bonus points as hes acting as a professional. I havent read anything so far i dont actually agree with or at the least i can see the point of view without it being sensationalist. Would i say it's worth the full yearly price? No not right now, needs more content.

Lee’s a bit like Brennan. Is a Rag supporter but due to him reporting on us for years and having to stick up for us, he has developed a soft spot.

I suppose with it being subscription funded, there's no need to chase clicks with sensationalism. Also, the articles will tend to be not too critical, otherwise, people will say "fuck this shit, I'm canceling".

Last edited:
Can any one on here tell me if they have reported about Liverpool hacking our computers, I have ask them on twatter but no reply .

Can any one on here tell me if they have reported about Liverpool hacking our computers, I have ask them on twatter but no reply .
Haven't seen anything, there isn't really much to report though is there? its already out in the open and they have paid a settlement fee.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.