Positive Thread

The positive I'm taking is when Kev plays we look world class, and that we don't look like we are overthinking anything so might just hit that type of explosive moments in CL away games later in the year.

The squad is fundamentally sound.

I think Pep mis-managed his crisis-management, but the underlying injury crisis will ebb away.

Ideally out of crisis we'd have discovered Harwood-Bellis. Foden and Jesus would be realising his talent.

Pep was too conservative. It is impossible for a man not to make mistakes. Pep has. However, in time the Bernardo crisis will recede, KDB will get fit. Sane will return, and so will Laoporte.

Our time will come again. There is a small chance it may even come again this season

We are City super City......and I am so glad I was born into at City family 59yrs ago .....

I think yesterday we forgot the lessons we learned in previous seasons. Play and wait, stay secure at the back. A goal will come. We definitely missed Kompany's steadying influence.

I think yesterday we forgot the lessons we learned in previous seasons. Play and wait, stay secure at the back. A goal will come. We definitely missed Kompany's steadying influence.
Lets be positive just think of what would have happened if the team fielded yesterday played against Leicester at the tail end of the season. We will be back again strong in the Spring. It may be too late in the day to catch the dippers but they are due a dose of bad luck and we might just nick it on the line. Another positive is that Pep in theory at least after yesterdays debacle is under less pressure if he picks the kids next time out. However, I think it is likely that the only material change in the next game will be Kev in for Gundo and Bernardo (if not suspended) in for Marez. Personally I would bring in Foden and Garcia. At this stage one eye has to be seriously on the future rather than constantly worrying about what the dippers are doing.

Positives - KDB is an amazing talent. We have loads of players who would walk into any other PL team. We have Pep. We have an excellent owner and Chairman. We are 2nd in the League, not two points above a relegation place. Even if we win nowt this year, we will be in a place that would have exceeded all dreams 20 years ago.

Positives from yesterday -
I can now wash my lucky City shirt (and scarf) which I have worn to every home game since our last home defeat. It clearly isn't lucky anymore.
Hopefully my new Aguero shirt which I actually bought last season and have never worn will be just as lucky.

I can now drop all my pre match rituals which have ensured our unbeaten home run. They clearly don't work anymore.
I am not going to adopt any new superstitions . Touch wood that works !!

CTID

Two:

Pep might bring in the younger players: Hardwood Bellis/Garcia/Foden/Jesus.

Utd are in a relegation battle - they will be when they fail to beat Liverpool in their next league game.
Hope they beat em, come on you rags, we’ve got a title to win

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.