Bring the Noise

There were at least 6 people ejected from the Tunnel Club area after their first goal. Not by stewards or Showsec though but by a woman in a corporate looking blazer!

@Marvin you are spot on about the sound quality at the front of lower level. We’re lucky if we hear 2 words in 10!
I have a feeling that those who are far away from a speaker are experiencing interference. The speakers seem to be mounted on the roof so those on the front rows have a problem. It's not the volume. I think the sound from adjacent speakers travels a long way from speaker to our ears and hence if the speakers are at different distances, the same word arrives at a different time and merges. The result is indistinct noise.

I have a feeling that those who are far away from a speaker are experiencing interference. The speakers seem to be mounted on the roof so those on the front rows have a problem. It's not the volume. I think the sound from adjacent speakers travels a long way from speaker to our ears and hence if the speakers are at different distances, the same word arrives at a different time and merges. The result is indistinct noise. In other words an inherent design fault. This maybe rubbish. Just a theory.

It was awful today. No noise from any stand at all. Strange thing is we have just as many fans in level 1 south stand as they did. Yet you’d think wolves were at home.

The singing section / 115/6 has been a failure in my opinion.

The rest of the ground is a strange one. Many people don’t cheer, sing or even react to anything. I looked around and people don’t even stand up or clap the players coming off now. I don’t know how people could sit there so miserable
Was in EL1 and normally “Stand Up for the Champions” results in some people getting of their arses. Yesterday other than the few of us already standing in 109 and the edge of 110, nobody got up. Chap on the right of me was Dutch and next to him were Spanish. Bloke in front of me, pretty sure was a Yam Yam but keeping his head down and further forward lots of half and half’s.
If the other Blues nearby would have joined in and shown some passion then a few tourist here and there are not an issue, but there seems to be real apathy of late unless we are playing a big team.

Shocking support yesterday just when the team needed a push. Noticed on MOTD when Leicester scored all you heard was the thieving scum singing and trying to push their team on to cheat their way to a winner. What did we do, just sat back and watched in silence and then buggered off home! Piss poor and whilst I despise the choreographed shit that Zagreb came out with at least you could hear them.

Our first game this season (Brighton)we were lower tier by the away fans by the goal. Atmosphere was great sing 'watch City on a... ' for about 10 minutes at one stage ,great.
Our next game Watford we were the last row as high up as you could get in CB stand on the halfway line, the atmosphere was shit. All non fans and young kids dont really watching match. My lad and me sang alot with lots of 'fans' turning round and looking at us as if we were mad, of course we couldnt sing many song due to the odd swear word in them. The parents gave us dirty looks when singing 'watching City on a .....'. Wont sit there again.

I’m sat at work now having a brew. Everyone who comes in can tell from my voice that I was at the game yesterday. The truth is most blues on here didn’t make a single contribution to support our team yesterday.

Does anyone want to explain to the forum why they even go to the game? Sitting in silence is NOT support. I’ve been sat next to the same guy in SS3 for 3 years and apart from standing up when we score, he might as well be asleep.

South Level 3 can be good (and has been this season to be fair) but we were atrocious yesterday from the first minute til the last, my lad got it spot on before the game even kicked off by saying it just felt flat.

We normally use the excuse of not having enough away fans to bounce off to create an atmosphere, yesterday that excuse couldn't be used.

tried to get it going in 115... fans to pissed off and frustrated so would rather bang seats and shout FFS

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.