#27 | João Cancelo - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if that is the case why the fuck are we
Playing a right back at left back and have no one helping him? I thought he was poor but Neither Sterling or Silva who were both playing on that side were doing anything to help him defensively.

Is it just pure arrogance from the team and Pep that we are playing Wolves at home and we will win?

I think he played mainly due to his pace. Zinchenko is a sloth and Angelino whilst fairly pacey is terrible defensively.

Dave doesn't do defending anymore and Sterling only tends to put a track back defensive shift in against "better" opponents.

Pep will skin him alive for his defence today, and especially for his weak attempts at tracking back. No chance he will get away with it

He is the one who lost the ball for the 1st goal.

He is skilful & joy to watch, but he should be careful where to dribble & when.

He does need to be careful but I would take him over Walker any day. At least he has something about him and takes some level of responsibility. Walker makes plenty of mistakes and offers us absolutely nothing with the ball at his feet, because he plays like a coward. Cancelo might make mistakes but I am hopeful that he will counter this with offering us something going forward.

OFFS !
He lost the ball on the edge of their penalty area,so how the fuck does that make him responsible for their first goal.
Very easy to blame someone who`s hardly played and yet you don`t blame that idiot Oti,for once again diving in.And who the fuck was marking the goalscorer as Ferno was also caught napping.

He was the only player to show anything yesterday yes he lost the ball for one of the goals but there were players around him so they should take some blame as well.

Thought he played well overall on the left and right sides. Misplaced pass but there should have been cover considering where he gave the ball away.

Looks like we have paid £60m for a right back that can’t defend. Can only see him working as a wing back or maybe if we have 2 solid CB’s. We didn’t need another RB, the money should have been spent on a CB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.