#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

He'd have to be certifiably insane to go there this season. As you say, he could bide his time and walk into numerous established top-3 sides across Europe.

The task facing the next United manager is to get them regularly finishing top 4 again. Pochettino's just spent 5 years building a team whilst winning fuck all so I can't imagine the opportunity to repeat that scenario is particularly appealing to him.
Poch wants a new challenge ..... Helping a team avoid relegation !

We need to keep Ole at the wheel, mission will be accomplished when they get relegated, remember he has firm for this, he took a bigger club down in Cardiff

Reactions: mat
It's far fetched, but any kind of a result against the Dippers would be incredible all round. Take points off them, and secure Ole's job for the foreseeable.

One last push #SOO

We can but hope

Pochettino's just spent 5 years building a team whilst winning fuck all so I can't imagine the opportunity to repeat that scenario is particularly appealing to him.

In the 5 years since Pochettino arrived at Spurs, their net spend has been £338m. United's has been £697m. In the last 3 years, ie since Poch got Spurs to being 3rd best in the country, his net spend has been -39m, compared to United's £350m.

I reckon Pochettino would back himself to build a side that can actually win with an extra £400m. Plus he'd actually have the wages to keep players and keep them happy. No losing Walker, no unhappy Eriksen, Alderweireld, Vertonghen etc.

Fortunately I think Pochettino's loyalty to Spurs will mean he won't leave midseason, while Ole's implosion is very much on schedule for a mid-season sacking, and too early to give Carrick a caretaker role. I think they'll bring in someone permanently like Allegri or Blanc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.