When are you all gonna learn?

• Thread starter Ballet-on-ice
  • Start date
It's gutting to see your team 1-0 down in a vital match and seeing fans get up out of their seats and stream out of the aisles. It demoralises the rest of the fans left behind and sends a very bad message to the players. It says you've given up.

You say you are empathising with others. Are you really?
Its a waste of time even trying to have a decent discussion,as you are NOT going to be change your stance.
I certainly don`t empathise with moaners who constantly try and dis-credit the early leavers so i`ve no idea as to where you`re coming from.
I suppose people like you just want the early leavers to give up their ST and allow "true fans" to take their places.
Perhaps if the team had half performed to a decent standard then there may well have been more people staying behind,so at times its down to the team also to do their bit on the pitch.
Those poor performances have been very few and far between since Pep arrived and yet we`ve always had early leavers ... even at Maine Road.

Very much looking like it is Liverpool’s year at this point. Still too early but I don’t see them dropping many points and can see City dropping a lot more.

Not according to you ... most of us are just watchers and not fans.What a load of bollocks.Unfortunately I was not at the Gillingham game and of course I was there for the QPR one.
As I said previously I`ve more than done my time supporting the Blues,along with many other "early leavers".
I`ll decide NOT you when I want to leave my seat and for whatever reasons.
I do know that sooner than later I will have to give up my ST as my health is not getting any better.
The one thing I wont do when it happens is come onto this forum and complain about those people NOR will you ever see me complain about people who cannot get to games due to their work schedules,financial reasons,personal life including family and such likes.
They have my sympathy as no doubt some of them would love to their Blue Boys in the flesh.
Therefore it really is about time that this "early leavers" debate is finally put to bed.

An early night so to speak

:)

I, for one, am not remotely concerned. Pep should be trusted absolutely. He's not going to let this run away from him. It's early October, and nothing to worry about. Not ideal, but as long as we're strong from January through May, the dippers will bottle it as is customary. The best thing that can happen is for the media, and especially Liverpool, to feel comfortable and think it's already over.
I DO trust in Peps' ability but even Einstein sometimes got it wrong.

Its a waste of time even trying to have a decent discussion,as you are NOT going to be change your stance.
I certainly don`t empathise with moaners who constantly try and dis-credit the early leavers so i`ve no idea as to where you`re coming from.
I suppose people like you just want the early leavers to give up their ST and allow "true fans" to take their places.
Perhaps if the team had half performed to a decent standard then there may well have been more people staying behind,so at times its down to the team also to do their bit on the pitch.
Those poor performances have been very few and far between since Pep arrived and yet we`ve always had early leavers ... even at Maine Road.
I want City fans to stay for the duration, and those who leave early are letting the club down. yes, they let us down too, but this is something easily in our power to do. It's getting worse not better, and as fans we need to sort this out.

I want City fans to stay for the duration, and those who leave early are letting the club down. yes, they let us down too, but this is something easily in our power to do. It's getting worse not better, and as fans we need to sort this out.
Can someone please contact the Club and ask if they could kindly send Marvin a certificate announcing him as The Greatest City Fan Ever due to his ability to stay at a game right till the very end.
I`m sure he deserves some form of merit award.

I’m always optimistic when comes city under Pep but I’m definitely definitely in the glass half empty camp on what you have just said especially on the utd part... have you watched them play football recently? ... if you can call it that?

Just hoping the Utd v Liv. Games are as competitive as they have been for the last thirty odd years despite present form.

Can someone please contact the Club and ask if they could kindly send Marvin a certificate announcing him as The Greatest City Fan Ever due to his ability to stay at a game right till the very end.
I`m sure he deserves some form of merit award.

The majority of liverpool fans stayed till the end and got the reward. Fans can question why other supporters leave on 80 mins it does seem like we are all in a bit of a rush.
It's up to you but there is no greater feeling in football than celebrating a last minute winner when you are there.
There was a few disabled people staying till the end , each to their own but the mass exodus on 80 mins was strange .

The majority of liverpool fans stayed till the end and got the reward. Fans can question why other supporters leave on 80 mins it does seem like we are all in a bit of a rush.
It's up to you but there is no greater feeling in football than celebrating a last minute winner when you are there.
There was a few disabled people staying till the end , each to their own but the mass exodus on 80 mins was strange .
I can't understand why people would leave at that juncture when the team needs support. Ok we were poor and did not look like scoring but to leave in droves( not sure if that is true as I was not at the match yesterday) is not good form. It was an early kick off and reasonable weather not like it was a 4.30 kick off on a cold winter Sunday when you could argue that folk might be anxious to hit the road home late in the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.