Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they keep playing basically the same team for the Premier & CL they will by January hit a brick wall physically.

If any club were to bribe PL officials, opponents, goalies, referees and what not, is it likely that it wouldn't be found out? It would involve several individuals from the bribing club and at least one individual in each bribe. In this day and age an anonymous e-mail is only a few clicks away.

This is the only reason I continue to doubt the conspiracy theories

For some reason I ended up watching the last ten minutes of the Sky broadcast of the rags.

By the time I was watching they’d forgotten how bad the rags were and were talking about the dippers

I was especially struck by how giddy bordering on delirium Souness was as he gabbled away bouncing up and down on his chair wearing a manic grin

What on earth has happened to his ingrained miserableness that I have seen for the last decade or so?

Can it be that it’s their year at last! After 8 games. After more dodgy decisions.

Really bigging themselves up for the come down of all time

Or the most boring premier league campaign ever

Oh well

If they keep playing basically the same team for the Premier & CL they will by January hit a brick wall physically.

Don’t kid yourself, mentadent p has got them sleeping in isolated capsules attached to drips with the ballbag sweat of jimmy tarbuck being fed into their veins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.