Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they keep playing basically the same team for the Premier & CL they will by January hit a brick wall physically.

People have been hoping for that since the beginning of last season but it hasn't happened.

They are lucky with injuries, they don't seem to get them to their key players like City constantly do.

People have been hoping for that since the beginning of last season but it hasn't happened.

They are lucky with injuries, they don't seem to get them to their key players like City constantly do.
It's not luck, they just have very fit, robust players. If we keep putting it down to luck we're going to be disappointed every year when they play the same xi every game.

86 points could theoretically win you the premier league so in essence any one of the top 10 could possibly win it this season. Liverpool are basing winning it this year on them having the same points tally as last season if not better. Theres a lot to play for still for sure, few defeats and see how they cope.

I'm going ask my mate whose from Nigeria to put some voodoo shit on the dippers, I'm sick of all the fcking cheating there getting away with.

Let's see how they cope with December..........4th Everton H....7th Bournemouth A....10th Salzburg A.14th.Watford H....18th club wc Qatar....21st club wc Qatar....26th Leicester A....28th Wolves H. If they come through that lot unscathed then fair play to them.Long way to go yet blues!

Guys, stop panicking, the season is barely underway, look at past years, fast start, good results, the race is a marathon, not a sprint, City have proved themselves time & time again, they have what it takes to finish the course, - staying power, I can speak from a neutral point, ignore the username, my family all came from Liverpool, I was born there in the 60's, I lived less than a mile inland from the River Mersey, Liverpool were rampant back in my childhood, the 70's, 80's etc, I remember all the street parties, but didn't give a shit really, just enjoyed the fun,that was it, roll forward a few generations, I was never really interested in football, still not to be honest, but I always enjoyed the banter that went with it. Been living in Stockport for longer than I was in Liverpool now, so I see things from both sides, my son is a keen City fan & even he has started saying the same things about this is the year Liverpool will do it, come on its like a stuck record, you know how it will play out, City will endure, they have the stamina, & pedigree to go the full distance, Liverpool are on a roll, even I can see that, but from my on the fence point of view, can see how it will pan out, Liverpool will slip up, thats inevivitible all teams do, City will keep grinding away, getting closer to the finish line the final run will play out just like last year, City will be neck over the finishing line first, & so the race will start again the next year. Anyway, its my first post on the forum guys, so please don't take it as a dig, I always read the posts, as my lad is a keen city fan, & often has a pop when he sees me browsing the forum, you will get no negative trolling from me that I can guarantee, may the best team win, & if it is City, I will celebrate it with a drink with my lad to toast, if it is Liverpool, we will do the same, no bad feeling in this house, to the race end, Cheers guys.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.