Travelling to Milan (Atalanta)

The match is only 4 weeks away on Wednesday and yet still no selling criteria on the website , no excuse really as there are no away games on sale to delay this .

The match is only 4 weeks away on Wednesday and yet still no selling criteria on the website , no excuse really as there are no away games on sale to delay this .

Well you wouldn't want to release criteria before the prices of flights and hotels have gone right up :-)

Hotel Milano San Siro its right next to the ground.
That's where we're staying looks decent n right next to the stadium cos by the time were let out after match Wed say midnight local tiime no point missioning back to Milan as most places be shut by then.

Still no news of a new City travel partner.

Rang again Today.

Told once again an announcement either way is pending.

They best hurry, up, otherwise there will be no point in arranging a trip to Milan, as there will be no takers to fill a full plane.

Is it so difficult to charter a Etihad plane?

Rang again Today.

They best hurry, up, otherwise there will be no point in arranging a trip to Milan, as there will be no takers to fill a full plane.
They’ll give Zagreb a miss as most likely be a dead rubber so anyone looking at going will already have booked. So I’d say they’ll wait until the knock out stages

Rang again Today.

Is it so difficult to charter a Etihad plane?

Why do you want a Travel Partner.
If you intend to go to Milan you can do Sports Options Day Trip £300 . If Tomas Cook were alive it would be same price so you are no paying more.
And I doubt very much they would have done a one night stay.
So if you want to go for longer there are options. I heard on Saturday that there were cheap returns from EMA.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.