United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is the new georgie best/welsh wizard doing nowadays..has he beem found out already as a speedy 1 trick pony?
Well theres a suprise!
No wonder utd 'beat' absolutely no-one to his signature and spunked £15M on a player whose departure has actually improved Swansea City.

Just 1 ..of the many ,laugh a minute, side shows oozing out of old toilet at the mo...the creaking shithole that just keeps giving.
At this rate swansea and utd will be passing each other by May next year...ole at the wheel,he knows the way to the championship.

would you forfeit the league to see the rags relegated.

I would. Ultimately the rags will challenge at the top again sometime and the further they fall now and longer they remain un-competitive the better it will be for us over the medium / long term.

I'd take not winning the league as long as we remain as strong going into next year. We need to fill our boots while we can.

I tell you what, if they don't get some of their injured players back soon they could quite easily slip into the bottom three. That side is utter shite King Ole picked yesterday, bottom half material anyway, come on Ole don't call it a day just yet, and Woodward don't do anything too hasty, Ole is a top manager who just needs time. Pmsl.

I over heard two utd fans this morning. One said I knew we shouldn't have got OGS, get in Cantona he will sort them out. Hilarious!

But it was a big deal yesterday, IMHO.

Losing to Newcastle, who no one can deny are terrible, and John Hurt winning against the rags for the first time ever in his long managerial career

Oh, it was mate. I didn't think they'd lose up there as even though they're shite, they usually dig a result out from somewhere when the pressure is on but with us losing too I'm struggling to get too giddy about it.

How is the new georgie best/welsh wizard doing nowadays..has he beem found out already as a speedy 1 trick pony?
Well theres a suprise!
No wonder utd 'beat' absolutely no-one to his signature and spunked £15M on a player whose departure has actually improved Swansea City.

Just 1 ..of the many ,laugh a minute, side shows oozing out of old toilet at the mo...the creaking shithole that just keeps giving.
At this rate swansea and utd will be passing each other by May next year...ole at the wheel,he knows the way to the championship.

5Live was blowing smoke up Sid James' arse yesterday and played an interview with him.

At one point, he was asked what he learns from his manager while on international duty.

Don’t get caught if you are shagging your sister-in-law?
Pretend you’re injured if the games are friendlies?

They could always do what the ailing Newton Heath did back in the day when they were on the verge of bankruptcy and send a dog round the streets of Manchester with a box round its neck begging for pennies. Hold that thought. The dog was found by John Henry Davies's daughter who took it home and he decided to take over the club (all the assets but none of the liabilities), bail them out of the shit, change the name to Manchester United and a few years later build the swamp entirely at his own personal expense.

And also hold a bazaar to raise funds for the ailing Newton Heath, with one of the donations coming from none other than Manchester City FC. Of course, some Rags will be claiming that is - and also the Manchester Central saga some years later - fake news but the truth is that these ****s will forever be indebted to us, and that's something they'll never be able to change.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.