Pizza Express on verge of collapse

Never enjoyed a meal yet hence only 2 visits.

Shame for the staff but if it isn't working....

Jamie Oliver will sort the debt out ;-)

Never liked them tbh, the pizza they sell in supermarkets are overpriced shite and in the restaurants it's seemingly the same shit but even more expensive. Not particularly surprised they are going bust, they are levels below even the most average random Italian restaurant you might pop in.

Shame for the people who work there, but other places will fill the void you imagine, it's not as if people are going to stop being lazy cunts and start cooking there own food

Never liked them tbh, the pizza they sell in supermarkets are overpriced shite and in the restaurants it's seemingly the same shit but even more expensive. Not particularly surprised they are going bust, they are levels below even the most average random Italian restaurant you might pop in.

Shame for the people who work there, but other places will fill the void you imagine, it's not as if people are going to stop being lazy cunts and start cooking there own food

Dunno, that's a lot of real estate to fill. There are 4 PE's in Brighton & Hove. Can imagine at least 2 or 3 of them being empty for a couple of years at least.

The pizzas taste absolutely nowt like the ones in supermarkets to me. Those ones are crap. I've always thought Pizza Express pizzas are totally fine. Admittedly I only ever get the thin base stuff and I really like the toppings on the diavolo one so i've always just stuck to that. Never mind blowing, but totally fine, and im probably helped by the fact that the one next to where I live is probably the nicest located one of them all. It's the one next to HOME cinema on 1st street. Really nice little area there so its quite a calm, quiet one.

I don't think its a bad chain at all. It would be a shame if it went bust as the staff are always friendly and it's their jobs...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.