Help needed to stop me getting banned!!!

You never heard of jibbing?

Sure you're a Mancunian ;-)

As for the OP predicament GMP are always over the top and rough on blues at OT, I got slapped round the head by a copper for just standing in the way years ago.

I am sure if you are arrested and then released with a caution they are not left on record so should not be able to held against you unlike an actual football related procsecution

Try e-mailing

info@thefsa.org.uk

See if they can help
I’m using a Solictor recommended by them

if they let you go how did they know it was you ??? say somebody used your name and they will have to prove it was you in a court of law
have thye got cctv and did they a take a full statement and signed by you if not then play them at there own game

if they let you go how did they know it was you ??? say somebody used your name and they will have to prove it was you in a court of law
have thye got cctv and did they a take a full statement and signed by you if not then play them at there own game

A good point. If they suddenly produce CCTV they would be thrown out of court. Also without firm evidence it was you the CPS is unlikely to proceed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.