Ref Watch on SSN....

I've seen a couple of Vef Watch. Dermott Gallagher is a charlatan. You can see the Sky presenters thinking "What the fuck are you on about mate" trying to defend the indefensible.

DGIAC

Not sure why they bother with this shit personally . DG isn't going to say anything which would suggest that the PiGMOL crew are corrupt or blatantly incompetent.

He knew the Mane " penalty " was a fucking dive just as Stephen ex-dipper Warnock ( albeit Albrighton was a fucking idiot for giving the ref a chance to call it ) did but didn't have the balls to call it out.

Why is anybody ever surprised by these cnuts ?

Just a note. Take what Hackett says with a pinch of salt. He has it in for most of the refs since he was replaced by Riley as head of the refs.

Also, I note the PL has instructed refs to ignore the new sub rule as they fear for players safety. Strange how the PL seem to be able to pick and choose which laws are going to be applied. I always thought the laws were the laws?????

Just a note. Take what Hackett says with a pinch of salt. He has it in for most of the refs since he was replaced by Riley as head of the refs.

Also, I note the PL has instructed refs to ignore the new sub rule as they fear for players safety. Strange how the PL seem to be able to pick and choose which laws are going to be applied. I always thought the laws were the laws?????

To be fair I understand anyone feeling slightly aggrieved at being replaced by Riley.

On Sunday we had 5 players booked for "Cynical fouls" as stated by co- commentator Hinchcliffe (similar fouls by Wolves' players were "What defenders need to do to prevent counter-attacks".
Ferguson was always trying to intimidate ref's and I wonder if all the media chatter, especially from the dentist's pin up boy, about ref's letting City "Get away with it" has influenced some ref's who want to make a statement - "Look at me, I'm carding him just to prove the critics wrong".

On Sunday we had 5 players booked for "Cynical fouls" as stated by co- commentator Hinchcliffe (similar fouls by Wolves' players were "What defenders need to do to prevent counter-attacks".
Ferguson was always trying to intimidate ref's and I wonder if all the media chatter, especially from the dentist's pin up boy, about ref's letting City "Get away with it" has influenced some ref's who want to make a statement - "Look at me, I'm carding him just to prove the critics wrong".

Can stand that charlatan to think he played for us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.