United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rags will not be allowed to go down.

It will give Sky a wanktastic last day "Survival Sunday" and the Hans Segars virus currently residing at Melwood will mysteriously move to Carrington.

We have already seen them get a helping hand this season with the removal of the FFP wage cap increase with no explanation why, at a time they had so many contracts to negotiate and 150 million to spend

I don't want to see the rags relegated, probably ever.

I want to have them where we can see them, squirming, struggling. Having false dawn after false dawn, their hopes being built up and crashing. Talked up in the media after splurging obscene money on average players with huge wages who fail to deliver what's expected.

I want them to always be here so that we can still play them twice a year and beat their sorry arses. I want us to go to the Old Toilet and humiliate their supporters.

Having them relegated would just take the fun out of it. Keep them roughly where they are so they can be toyed with for years to come. Having them relegated is almost the easy way out, like killing with a bullet to the head; I want them to be tortured.
You make a good point :)

I like their fixture list.

Liverpool up next. Even though we'd like them to do us a favour, Liverpool should stick 4/5 past them.
They should then be at least 2 points points from the drop zone after that with a minus GD.

Then a looooooong 3000 mile round trip to Partisan Belgrade on a Thursday.

Then Norwich. Who will either be 3 points, 2points or level with them at kick off and had a full week to prepare.

Scrape a win there, and they'll probably get booted out of the Carabao at Chelsea 3 days later - Chelsea have an extra day to prepare.

If they think that's bad, they are away to Bournemouth (who've had a week to prepare) in an EARLY Saturday kick off, and Howe will love to play football against them at home.

If Ole is still at the wheel at the end of that, I'd be shocked. Hope he's around for Villa, Spurs then us in the space of 7 days. Ouch!

I see the United branch of Extinction Rebellion have made it to Westminster bridge.

downloadfiles-wallpapers-1920-1200-bindu-madhavi-14628.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.