Help needed to stop me getting banned!!!

You say you go with your Daughter.
How old is she and has she got a ST.
You might be able to play on the fact that she will be unable to attend games if you are banned.

If not the above I think you will have to throw some money at it and get a Solicitor to issue a Summons against City if they ban you because you were D & D.
From what I have read they have no way of proving this. I doubt City would want to go to Court as they would probably get no support from the Police who would not be interested
in taking part in any legal proceedings. Call their Bluff.

You say you go with your Daughter.
How old is she and has she got a ST.
You might be able to play on the fact that she will be unable to attend games if you are banned.

If not the above I think you will have to throw some money at it and get a Solicitor to issue a Summons against City if they ban you because you were D & D.
From what I have read they have no way of proving this. I doubt City would want to go to Court as they would probably get no support from the Police who would not be interested
in taking part in any legal proceedings. Call their Bluff.

It is the police taking him to court and asking for a banning order.

Can't help but I was arrested for your #1 twice in my younger days.
City didn't get involved but was over 10 years ago now so may have changed their policies

Tim - Are you aware of the previous "Classic Thread" regarding the similar events you describe?
You are either being very serious/straight about what happened on the train.
Or you are blissfully ignorant of what previously occurred.

I’ve not seen the classic thread mate. I might have a butchers at some point

If anyone was at old Trafford in April just before the game I got arrested on the concourse for jibbing in which is not a crime it’s a civil matter, anyway the police let me go straight away and said I would just get a caution but when the city’s football intelligence police found out I’d been arrested they suddenly had 3 charges on me and want to get me banned for 3 years.
because I have had a previous ban years ago they still class me as a risk supporter even though I go to the game with my daughters personally I think they are just trying to justify their jobs as we all know there is very little trouble at football these days
1, being drunk in a sporting arena which I can prove I wasn’t
2,public order likely to cause alarm or distress for basically saying get the fuck off me when being gripped
3,resisting arrest

now if anyone saw it the copper used excessive force of which there was no need I would have just left and all I need is someone who saw it to vouch that he went over the top, I know this was the case because everyone started throwing beer all over the copper who was a scouser and because he was wet threw he went over the top with me so if anyone could please be a witness for me all you have to do is say what you saw and help me to not get banned as I follow city everywhere please pm me if you can help cheers

and if you do I’ll even pay ya to have a day off work to come and have a day out at manchester magistrates
You were caught trying to enter a premise illegally; you told a policeman to get the fuck off you; people in your close vicinity threw beer all over the policeman; you resisted arrest; you have previous convictions for football-related crimes. And your story states that:
"I got arrested on the concourse"
"the police let me go straight away"
I'm no legal expert, but my hunch, and it's only a hunch, is that the queue to form witnesses to your defence will be neither long nor eager. Bonne chance and all that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.