United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ole will get the wheel taken off him after the dippers game, a new manager will not want to be starting with a loss at home to their so called history rivals.

DdG post match interview was quite telling.

Lost for words, head shaking, looking everywhere, thinking about what he wants to say and then adjusting it as he can’t say his real fax.

Compare and contrast to OGS interviews (since the Chelsea 4-0 aberration), doing his best comical Ali impression every time.

Coupled with PB’s financial analysis...it almost makes up for the Liverpool penalty and our
would you forfeit the league to see the rags relegated.
Yes cos we ain't gonna win it anyway this year!!!

EGSm_zYWwAAkw-W

Blah blah touched a nerve?
Touched a nerve? I have been to more city games than you and that is a fact, were you at 5 1 vs rags I was. Were you at Gillingham 99 I was ,were you at Huddersfield 10 1 I was were.you at semi vs rags I was, were you at Tottenham 81 cup final I was, were you at the game when we were beating Bournemouth 3-0 at half time to go up amd drew 3-3 you get the picture, I will have my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.