Pizza Express on verge of collapse

Erm, no, we spend £15-20 on a meal out at most? Wine? Haha yeah fucking right.

And why would any of that make me moody as a child?

Well, you said you had drinks and wine is a fairly standard tipple in most restaurants. What did you have? Cocktails?

What kind of heirechial muffins allowed each chain to run up equivilant debts of 1.6 million and then through out it's debt spiral did the square root of fook all to halt it's fall. Any cabbage with or without an Ology or degree in business studies could have looked deeper at the model.and made the nessasary adjustments earlier to tickle the auntie back into profitability or even force closure with less catasrophic losses.Start ups inevitably lose money in the early years but this was a well established outfit trading for well over half a century ..These chinese conglomerats seem to have habit recently of buying pups. A great shame for the foot soldiers but overpriced in a saturated market.

Turn them into Dosa Express - a fortune to be made
Dosai_Chutney_Hotel_Saravana_Bhavan.jpg

made me starving that pic. love a dosa.

What kind of heirechial muffins allowed each chain to run up equivilant debts of 1.6 million and then through out it's debt spiral did the square root of fook all to halt it's fall. Any cabbage with or without an Ology or degree in business studies could have looked deeper at the model.and made the nessasary adjustments earlier to tickle the auntie back into profitability or even force closure with less catasrophic losses.Start ups inevitably lose money in the early years but this was a well established outfit trading for well over half a century ..These chinese conglomerats seem to have habit recently of buying pups. A great shame for the foot soldiers but overpriced in a saturated market.

Mr Bob, I am no business expert but I think the answer lies in the fact that the Chinese have huge amounts of money and little to do with it other than speculate. Look at the transfer deals some of the Chinese football clubs are doing, the sums don't really add up. They, Hony Capital paid 900 million quid for the chain a few years back, to me and you that is a fortune and more, to them, probably very little.

Last of the big spenders. You wouldn't get much change from £15 after cod, chips & mushy peas twice and two cans of Vimto from Armstrong's chippy.

I like PE but most of the time I go there we've either got a '2 main courses for the price of 1' offer or use my daughter's Taste card, which probably explains why they're struggling.
What ?? With peas ??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.