Leicester City report racist abuse of Hamza Choudhury to police

LFC fans will use the Bernardo tweet as the incitement as olde chopbury looks exactly like Mendy too so therefore the abuse was justified especially with the added context of potentially fouling The Egyptian dive king. They won't know if it was a foul or not as he would have gone over as is shot regardless of contact or no contact.

Not seen the tackle but Choudhury is a menace to other players and it is only a matter of time before he causes a serious injury.

That does not excuse racially abusing him on Twitter. If Liverpool (or Salah) had any class they would apologise to the player and make it quite clear that this type of thing is unacceptable - I will not hold my breath waiting.

Not seen the tackle but Choudhury is a menace to other players and it is only a matter of time before he causes a serious injury.

That does not excuse racially abusing him on Twitter. If Liverpool (or Salah) had any class they would apologise to the player and make it quite clear that this type of thing is unacceptable - I will not hold my breath waiting.
It was a strong tackle, and a foul. But no way was it worth a red card. He's done worse than that before. Far worse. The tackle on Matt Ritchie was a really bad tackle. And I seem to remember him committing a bad tackle while playing for the England U21s (think it was that age bracket).

It is a bit puzzling. I mean after not reporting the Liverpool hack of city's scouting systems, but ensuring Bernardo Silva was in the headlines all week for alleged racist comments, I can find no mention at all of Leicester reporting to the police on oneif their players being racially abused at Anfield.

Very selective reporting.

Have you seen anything of the riots in Paris on the news?

There is your answer.

That's not true, he is a strong player but not a menace by any means, surprisingly he has picked up only 2 yellow and 0 red cards for Leicester in three seasons he has played for the them though he haven't been used much.

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/312670/History/Hamza-Choudhury

It is a bit puzzling. I mean after not reporting the Liverpool hack of city's scouting systems, but ensuring Bernardo Silva was in the headlines all week for alleged racist comments, I can find no mention at all of Leicester reporting to the police on oneif their players being racially abused at Anfield.

Very selective reporting.

... the reports are of racial abuse on social media, not at Anfield - social media, as we all know, is a cess pit for plastic 'fans' - sorry that this has happened to the player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.