NFL Football

I've only been to two NFL games and they couldn't have been further apart in the country, Baltimore Ravens @ Seattle Seahawks
and a Monday Night Football game that the Miami Dolphins hosted the New York Jets. Good games both.
Something about Seattle's Stadium, maybe my favourite

Are there any Jags fans on here?
I was a Blake Bortles fan, I saw him play in college in Orlando at UCF, was good so I rooted for him to do well at Jags, I think he got more grief than deserved given the O-lines he had. He did have as many interceptions as Gundogan's passes get though.

Watching and reading Friday Night Lights, plus the Netflix series Last Chance U and UB1, has reignited my interest of the game.

I followed the NY Jets back in the 80s. Looks like they're still shite.

Have they ever been any good?
Ya back in 1969 Broadway Joe Namath won them a SuperBowl. Crap ever since.
this guy, lol

Something about Seattle's Stadium, maybe my favourite
It's a gem, i like the shape of it, good view from everywhere it looked to me, and loud! One thing i didn't like was this weird smell i noticed right off, then my son comes back from the concession with garlic fries, the reek! i love garlic and fries but that combo would send homeless running.
And SafeCo field for the Mariners is one of the best MLB parks as well, It's always been sunny with beers and big bags of shelled peanuts when I've been there.
We almost went to a Broncos game while in Boise but it didn't work out, we love Idaho, been all through it. we were driving back to Vancouver and passed this huge compound called Idaho Labs in the middle of nothing, what's up with that place?

It's a gem, i like the shape of it, good view from everywhere it looked to me, and loud! One thing i didn't like was this weird smell i noticed right off, then my son comes back from the concession with garlic fries, the reek! i love garlic and fries but that combo would send homeless running.
And SafeCo field for the Mariners is one of the best MLB parks as well, It's always been sunny with beers and big bags of shelled peanuts when I've been there.
We almost went to a Broncos game while in Boise but it didn't work out, we love Idaho, been all through it. we were driving back to Vancouver and passed this huge compound called Idaho Labs in the middle of nothing, what's up with that place?
That's the INEL, it's about an hour West of me. It's a nuclear testing site, power, not bombs. There are five reactors there, god knows what really goes on but if you ever stop your vehicle driving through you will have some very serious security on you in no time. The US Navy send their sub crews to train there, lots of underground James Bond thingies. Back in the day they would use those buttes on the south end for target practice for the massive warship guns.
Boise is a fun town, the blue turf at the Bronco's is worth a visit, been for a few games. Montana Griz games are fun too..just avoud BYU!

Glad Mason Rudolph is ok. That was a brutal hit and watching it live was scary. You could tell it was serious as his teammates and Ravens players looked visibly shocked. Then he had to walk off as the medical cart broke down!

Go Pats. 5-0. Not playing great offensively but defensively fantastic.

And BTW before anyone asks why or calls me a gloryhunter, I live near Gillete Stadium and have followed them since '86 when I came to live here. I endured a couple of 2-14 seasons and sat on freezing aluminium benches at the old ramshackle Sullivan Stadium freezing me hole off along with maybe 10,000 fans (if they were lucky) back in the early 90's. Back then, a win was celebrated for a week until the next hiding came along.

Then the good times rolled around. Hopefully they will roll for a little while longer...:)

Just like the present good times at City. Never forget your past.

49ers 14-0 up in first quarter. What a start to the season we're having. Can see us winning the Superbowl, FA Cup, and Oldham Ladies Bowling league this season.

As a part time supporter, they were great in the 80's and 90's iirc, but have been gash ever since. What's happened this season for them to get off to a good start?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.