United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Touched a nerve? I have been to more city games than you and that is a fact, were you at 5 1 vs rags I was. Were you at Gillingham 99 I was ,were you at Huddersfield 10 1 I was were.you at semi vs rags I was, were you at Tottenham 81 cup final I was, were you at the game when we were beating Bournemouth 3-0 at half time to go up amd drew 3-3 you get the picture, I will have my opinion
Both games? ;)

EGSm_zYWwAAkw-W
You should have learned by now, never write them off or underestimate them - the Liverpool game could be the turning point, we’ve seen it before with one of their under siege managers who was seemingly destined for the chop the next week:

7 minutes of injury time sees the introduction of a young academy prospect, Clarke Bobbins, who scores and goes on to lead them to a famous second half victory, while also reducing the overall match deficit to just -5 goals, thereby keeping them just above the relegation spots.

The powers that be at Chode Trafford stay their hands, sensing there’s something in this lad and fast track him to an England cap and promising future career with Sunderland...

The fee he can command them will be more than enough to pay pogba’s salary for another two minutes, long enough for one more social media post, ensuring their relevance for literally, hours to come.

Yep, I wouldn’t put it past Woody to have foreseen and schemed exactly this kind of plan.

Touched a nerve? I have been to more city games than you and that is a fact, were you at 5 1 vs rags I was. Were you at Gillingham 99 I was ,were you at Huddersfield 10 1 I was were.you at semi vs rags I was, were you at Tottenham 81 cup final I was, were you at the game when we were beating Bournemouth 3-0 at half time to go up amd drew 3-3 you get the picture, I will have my opinion

Were you at York away?

Hardly the most obscure set of fixtures you could have chosen to prove your point!

I was at all of those (apart from 81 as I'd only just been born) and there'll be LOTS of Blues who've been to more games than me.

I and many many others off this forum were at all them games plus hundreds upon hundreds more(must be getting close to four figures now) but we don't come on here blowing smoke up the rags arses(for the record I wasn't at York away)

Fuckin glory hunter.
Was you at bury at home 0-1? Was you at West Brom away 0-4? Was you at Bolton at home 0-2?
Get the picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.