United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a tip for you Ole if you're reading this which will more or less guarantee you the opposition will not score.. Fcuk the doughnut thief off and put the dabber in goal..
Get Beans Beans Beans a seat in the stand behind the said goal armed with a big fcuk off boombox, stocked with the dabbers favourite tunes..
When the opposition forward breaks through your defence Ole (and he f'kin will mate 100%) get Beans Beans Beans to fire up the Boombox thus causing the dabber to move like he's been tasered.. said forward will piss himself laughing causing him skew his shot wide.. Might just win you enough points to stay up!
That shouldn't have made me smile so much.........

my very first game was Oxford home, we lost 2-0 I think, my mum let me n my mate go by ourselves, 1986 I think it was.

I was in the Maine Stand when it kicked off v Millwall in 99. Anyone who was in the North Stand that day deffo has bragging rights over everyone else.
Agree!.
I was also there that day. About 10 seats away from segregation. Spent most of the game ducking and avoiding flying broken seats. I was also on the double decker bus that was nearly tipped over by them outside the chippy.

EGSm_zYWwAAkw-W
Brilliant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.