Yousef Makki | Coroner concludes that he was unlawfully killed (p15)

Maybe a panel of judges would be better than a jury in a case where all the eye witnesses are the defendants friends and family. We have precedents in Northern Ireland I think, albeit for terrorist cases.
I’m pretty sure any case can be held with Judges being the arbiters for the crime when it’s impossible to conduct a fair trial due to various circumstances. It’s the model they used in Northern Ireland for terrorists cases as you say. Perhaps GDM could enlighten us.

As for the case, it is shocking these parents didn’t know their kids had knives and were doing drugs. Perhaps the Nanny or the housemaid wasn’t as vigilant as a parent would be.

You need to change "murdered" to- The lad who was stabbed through the heart by a lad who was involved with drug dealers and obsessed with knives.
The lad who was stabbed through the heart also had a knife and had also just tried to rob a drug dealer.

The lad who was stabbed through the heart also had a knife and had also just tried to rob a drug dealer.
Whatever the semantics in this case the lad using the knife rather than possessing it should have received a custodial sentence. The self defence issue is dodgy as fuck, I doubt they squared up and flashed knives at each other like a scene from the Three Musketeers. The accused seemingly has temper issues, his lack of remorse and filming a video in court pretending to be holding a knife indicates he has psychological issues, he’s potentially dangerous.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.