United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuckin glory hunter.
Was you at bury at home 0-1? Was you at West Brom away 0-4? Was you at Bolton at home 0-2?
Get the picture.
Let's chuck in being beaten by County both home and away game or Lincoln and Grimsby...

Fuckin glory hunter.
Was you at bury at home 0-1? Was you at West Brom away 0-4? Was you at Bolton at home 0-2?
Get the picture.
Was at Notts County away in the cup when Gary Lund scored a last minute winner, have watched us loose to Stockport County at home that is as low as it gets

Times like this i wish Jose was still there. He would squeeze every bit of joy out of the game against the dippers, make it absolutely awful to watch and just maybe come away with a point.

Ole is just utterly clueless. He'll just do his usual wander to the touchline, move his arms a bit, start to shout something, then stop, then try again, then walk back to his seat

Watched the highlights on MotD2. Not a chance any of them are playing for the Rentboy.
There was absolutely no effort there, nobody was prepared to put a shift in, no one seemed to know where they were supposed to be - in short, total chaos.
It doesn't matter how often the manager goes over the tactics with his players if, on match day, no one seems to give a fuck anyway, there will be turbulent times ahead.

I watched so many times players not bothering to close down, giving the ball away and not bothering to try and get it back, being woefully out of position and seemingly unaware that there were opposing players around them when they did get the ball.

I don't believe any manager would be able to arrest their decline, I really don't. They just have way way too many passengers in their side to mount a genuine challenge for top 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.