David Silva - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is bizarre management if true.

If they think he can't run enough, why are they playing him every single game? Rest him up ffs. We get loads of opportunities to do so, but no, he starts vs Preston etc.

It's such a dilemma. If only we had a young player full of running who could slot in seamlessly.

Are you on about that lad who scored 7 goals for us last season despite barely ever playing, averaging a goal or assist every 120 minutes? The young City fan widely regarding as one of the most talented young players in world football? Hmmmm.

I find it unbelievable he flat out refuses to play Foden and instead plays Silva until he is 100% exhausted (if not already). Its not like we are talking about 16-17 year old kid here anymore.

I find it unbelievable he flat out refuses to play Foden and instead plays Silva until he is 100% exhausted (if not already). Its not like we are talking about 16-17 year old kid here anymore.
I'm wondering if we're going to see a proper changing of the guard moment rather than a gradual introduction. Phil will get his chance, and then after that he'll play most of the games with Silva dipping in for the occasional tough away fixture or big game.

If all the stuff about Pep binning the easygoing calm guy act are true, then moves like dropping Otamendi for Garcia or bringing Phil in are obvious statements to shake up the squad and get people on their toes again.

I'm wondering if we're going to see a proper changing of the guard moment rather than a gradual introduction. Phil will get his chance, and then after that he'll play most of the games with Silva dipping in for the occasional tough away fixture or big game.

If all the stuff about Pep binning the easygoing calm guy act are true, then moves like dropping Otamendi for Garcia or bringing Phil in are obvious statements to shake up the squad and get people on their toes again.

All the reports seem to suggest he dropped his easygoing act after the Spurs game though, and that was ages ago now... since then we've lost twice. And the Spurs performance was probably actually our best performance of the season, goal aside. We absolutely battered them. Just a weird game.

All the reports seem to suggest he dropped his easygoing act after the Spurs game though, and that was ages ago now... since then we've lost twice. And the Spurs performance was probably actually our best performance of the season, goal aside. We absolutely battered them. Just a weird game.

Weird because its smells and looks like bullshit.

This is bizarre management if true.

If they think he can't run enough, why are they playing him every single game? Rest him up ffs. We get loads of opportunities to do so, but no, he starts vs Preston etc.

I don't see the problem,he is an older player,running has never ben his thing,imo you are just looking for a reason to drop him for phil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.