Crystal Palace (A) - Pre-Match Thread

Crystal Palace (A) Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No because you are wanting to introduce too many changes and bring in players with no/little game time

And how much worse can they possibly be? The last game against wolves we could have been done 5-0 and nobody could have complained. Everton could quite easily have got a result as a result of them.

I'd take Garcia or hwb over otamendi all day everyday and I've said that for a year now. Hes a liability who gives no confidence to his teammates, causes Walker (who has his own issues at the minute)to constantly anticipate him fucking up or diving in, which only increases the problem when he actually does something right but walker is then out of position. Fern is great no matter his position but we lose too much in midfield with him being there. Unfortunately I've got zero time for gundogan and think hes a coward who goes missing hence Phil is infinitely better due to his terrier like pressing

And how much worse can they possibly be? The last game against wolves we could have been done 5-0 and nobody could have complained. Everton could quite easily have got a result as a result of them.

I'd take Garcia or hwb over otamendi all day everyday and I've said that for a year now. Hes a liability who gives no confidence to his teammates, causes Walker (who has his own issues at the minute)to constantly anticipate him fucking up or diving in, which only increases the problem when he actually does something right but walker is then out of position. Fern is great no matter his position but we lose too much in midfield with him being there. Unfortunately I've got zero time for gundogan and think hes a coward who goes missing hence Phil is infinitely better due to his terrier like pressing
As I said, I agree with you, it wont be the team selected. When the team sheet is announced, come and shoot me down, I wont be offended

A win please,
Any win.
A win by any means necessary is what is required. We need to make changes in the coming weeks in terms of players and approach.
We should have more bodies back but I do think we need to be more aware in a defensive sense in the weeks ahead if we are to stay in contention. Likewise a different
approach will be needed in the later stages of the CL if we are not to concede a shed load of goals yet again. Until the Spring at least I don't think we can replicate the type of performances characteristic of Pep's philosophy and churned out relentlessly for the last couple of seasons. With respect to Palace, if Kev is back and fit we can win with a bit to spare, if not we may struggle and could lose again.

Please no Otamendi, Walker, Gundogan or Silva. Garcia, Angelino, Foden and Bernardo in. And KDB too if he’s fit.

Tough game. But win it and then we have 2 winnable homes games. 9 points in the next 3 will make things feel a lot better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.