United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure how much Duncan Castles knows. Sometimes confidence can be mistaken for knowledge and insight, but nevertheless this is an interesting but very lengthy interview.

Warning: It's a Man Utd fan channel so don't click on it if that bothers you. (I don't see any difference between any of the fan channels in that respect because they are largely run by the same company?)

Perhaps you could summarise for those of us who can't be arsed watching it.

I was in the kippax next to the Platt lane end. Outside after the final whistle was like demolition derby, lads just running everywhere.
Does being in the main stand when Boro came in the back of the North Stand or when Coventry came into the main stand count...

Agree!.
I was also there that day. About 10 seats away from segregation. Spent most of the game ducking and avoiding flying broken seats. I was also on the double decker bus that was nearly tipped over by them outside the chippy.
That segregation netting just vanished under a sea of people throwing punches. Looked like a cartoon fight from the Maine stand, what a bunch of horrible twats they were.

Wasn't born then sorry, it is not to brag mate just people making the usual comments that I may be a rag all because I dared say city were shit at weekend and we were in no position to gloat over the rags defeat, but as usual on here your own opinions are discouraged, and the usual crowd try and shout you down
What's a rag?

I don't want to see the rags relegated, probably ever.

I want to have them where we can see them, squirming, struggling. Having false dawn after false dawn, their hopes being built up and crashing. Talked up in the media after splurging obscene money on average players with huge wages who fail to deliver what's expected.

I want them to always be here so that we can still play them twice a year and beat their sorry arses. I want us to go to the Old Toilet and humiliate their supporters.

Having them relegated would just take the fun out of it. Keep them roughly where they are so they can be toyed with for years to come. Having them relegated is almost the easy way out, like killing with a bullet to the head; I want them to be tortured.

I like your way of thinking ...

Would be piss funny though wouldn't it?!

I am not sure how much Duncan Castles knows. Sometimes confidence can be mistaken for knowledge and insight, but nevertheless this is an interesting but very lengthy interview.

Warning: It's a Man Utd fan channel so don't click on it if that bothers you. (I don't see any difference between any of the fan channels in that respect because they are largely run by the same company?)

That's the first time I've seen and heard castles in the flesh.
I'm thinking of a word.....nonce.

That segregation netting just vanished under a sea of people throwing punches. Looked like a cartoon fight from the Maine stand, what a bunch of horrible twats they were.

what about The Chelsea ECWC semi final.
Hordes of southerners rampaging down Lloyd Street and Parkside Road.

oh what fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.