League cup game

Rochdale Blue

Anyone having difficulty changing the seat they've been offered? In the tickets office wisdom they decided once again I would be happy being moved from CB3 to a seat three rows from the font of level 1, but all I can get is the options being repeated and that awful music.

Anyone having difficulty changing the seat they've been offered? In the tickets office wisdom they decided once again I would be happy being moved from CB3 to a seat three rows from the font of level 1, but all I can get is the options being repeated and that awful music.

Likewise, allocated terrible seats, thanks for your continued support

I've been moved from East Stand3 to Level One, but the fuckwits haven't told me which entrance to use. I assume they have done this with everyone!

I've been moved from East Stand3 to Level One, but the fuckwits haven't told me which entrance to use. I assume they have done this with everyone!
You should get a text on game day which will tell you. Hardly ideal but that's what I get when moved.

Its really frustrating, I know they cant move everyone from level 3 to level 2 but the view is absolutely dog shite on level one you'd be better off at home listening on the radio.

Yes. They appear to have sent an email to everyone on the cup scheme who is being moved without saying which entrance to use!

I've gone from 323 to 123. They must know somehow, probably all this internet surfing I do, that I used to get the old 213 Trolley bus to Ardwick, latterly renumbered to 123. I'm in Row N which I think puts me above the top of the heads of the players. I'll suffer it for one game!

There's always the radical and subversive option - let people choose where they want to sit instead of all this faffing around. I wouldn't be surprised if all this relocation crap ends up costing the club as much or more as having to staff an open Level 3.

There's always the radical and subversive option - let people choose where they want to sit instead of all this faffing around. I wouldn't be surprised if all this relocation crap ends up costing the club as much or more as having to staff an open Level 3.
It will piss off people who been moved if the can't be arsed brigade suddenly show interest and the top tiers are opened.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.