United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobodies doubting your biggest blue ever credentials. We're just pointing out your overly negative posting habits.
Yes and I will be negative when we are shit, what do you want me to be really happy? Come on then tell me the positives from Sunday? And who are we are? Are you all a.little click that will round on people who disagree? If so makes no difference to me I will be negative when we are shit so you can all save your breath

Ha pillock,you are depressing negative,even when we win it's yes we won but..you don't seem to get a lot of joy out of football
Had many a joyous occasion at football both playing and watching, I will say things as I see them, if people don't like it that's up to them, I don't slate people on here for there opinions, some opinions i have read on here are utter bollocks but I believe it's that person's rights to have that opinion, on this forum if anyone dares question tactics or team selection it's the same old, oh so your saying pep is wrong, blah blah blah, yes he is a good manager, yes we have had 2 great seasons, but he is human and he does make mistakes And yes there have been games we have won, but that doesn't mean that all is great because we won, sometimes you can see a bigger picture emerging and a win can disguise that

Yes and I will be negative when we are shit, what do you want me to be really happy? Come on then tell me the positives from Sunday? And who are we are? Are you all a.little click that will round on people who disagree? If so makes no difference to me I will be negative when we are shit so you can all save your breath

Plenty of postives from Sunday, the Rags lost.
If you're still crying over our loss find another shoulder, I've moved on.

BTW it's Clique.

Had many a joyous occasion at football both playing and watching, I will say things as I see them, if people don't like it that's up to them, I don't slate people on here for there opinions, some opinions i have read on here are utter bollocks but I believe it's that person's rights to have that opinion, on this forum if anyone dares question tactics or team selection it's the same old, oh so your saying pep is wrong, blah blah blah, yes he is a good manager, yes we have had 2 great seasons, but he is human and he does make mistakes And yes there have been games we have won, but that doesn't mean that all is great because we won, sometimes you can see a bigger picture emerging and a win can disguise that
Going to more or less games doesn’t make you the bigger fan but putting the hard yards in does shape you, your more the pint half empty/pessimist type and fair enough

Plenty of postives from Sunday, the Rags lost.
If you're still crying over our loss find another shoulder, I've moved on.

BTW it's Clique.
Yes I know I am educated but phones have auto correct so changed it, and your comment about the positives just sums up why we were called berties, and blue happy that they lost needs to give there head a wobble, I couldn't give 2 fucks what they do, never have never will, and no one asked for your shoulder
Going to more or less games doesn’t make you the bigger fan but putting the hard yards in does shape you, your more the pint half empty/pessimist type and fair enough
Not once said I am a bigger fan, was trying to point out that I ain't no rag, but as usual people see.it on here as me saying oh look at me I am the biggest fan the club has ever seen, so what they are trying to say is we will call you out and judge you, but don't dare try and justify yourself or you will get more shit, some people on here definitely got bullied at school, and now have found a keyboard to hide behind

Yes I know I am educated but phones have auto correct so changed it, and your comment about the positives just sums up why we were called berties, and blue happy that they lost needs to give there head a wobble, I couldn't give 2 fucks what they do, never have never will, and no one asked for your shoulder

Not once said I am a bigger fan, was trying to point out that I ain't no rag, but as usual people see.it on here as me saying oh look at me I am the biggest fan the club has ever seen, so what they are trying to say is we will call you out and judge you, but don't dare try and justify yourself or you will get more shit, some people on here definitely got bullied at school, and now have found a keyboard to hide behind
Fair enough, can’t say I’ve read every post on this, if someone calls me a rag I just smile, more of a Chelsea fan these days ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.