Travelling to Milan (Atalanta)

What are the club playing at with the tickets here. It's 4 weeks till the game and still no tickets or criteria released the ticket side of city staff etc really is run by fucking idiots no excuses here this is too late.....

What are the club playing at with the tickets here. It's 4 weeks till the game and still no tickets or criteria released the ticket side of city staff etc really is run by fucking idiots no excuses here this is too late.....
If I was going to give them some slack it would be to suggest they are trying to get as many tickets as possible for the game. But I doubt it they’re just shite

If I was going to give them some slack it would be to suggest they are trying to get as many tickets as possible for the game. But I doubt it they’re just shite

Atalanta haven’t decided on ticket prices yet so the tickets aren’t available.

That's where we're staying looks decent n right next to the stadium cos by the time were let out after match Wed say midnight local tiime no point missioning back to Milan as most places be shut by then.
Absolutely nowhere around there to go for a few beers and food-wise, according to friends that have been before, I nearly booked it myself, but now staying Navigli area.

Absolutely nowhere around there to go for a few beers and food-wise, according to friends that have been before, I nearly booked it myself, but now staying Navigli area.

Just booked an apartment at side of the canal in Navigli via Airbnb. We get there Tuesday tea time. Looks a decent area, plenty of bars etc. Was wondering how best to get back there after the match if we’re gonna be held back til midnight(ish)? Presume the metro will still be running?

Just booked an apartment at side of the canal in Navigli via Airbnb. We get there Tuesday tea time. Looks a decent area, plenty of bars etc. Was wondering how best to get back there after the match if we’re gonna be held back til midnight(ish)? Presume the metro will still be running?

The last subway from San Siro Ippodromo to Genova, Navigli is 3 minutes after midnight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.