Manchester finally gets a Michelin starred restaurant

I've never really understood what makes a tyre manufacturer such an expert authority on food anyway?
Tyre manufacturers make lots of different products, insulation for electric cables, diving suits etc. Apparently one tyre manufacturer makes condoms, you can get 365 from a Goodyear.

That reminds me of my wife’s lad when we had just started going out, I went round to her house and he was watching football, he was about 7 at the time. I saw the score and asked him who scored, he said Graham Hogg, I said I’d never heard of a player called that, he was adamant. Saw it later it was a player call Graham who had scored an own goal!! Classic, at least I converted him into a Blue and he still comes to the match with me.

and at lest he was only 7 ! mine has had 3 kids worked and now retired.

around 5 years ago in ancoats if you tossed a salad people would look at you funny

around 5 years ago in ancoats if you tossed a salad people would look at you funny

I find It hillarious seeing the hipsters in cutting room square mix with the locals. There is one local in one of the Terraced Houses on George Leigh Street who has been wearing the same Rangers top every day for all the time I have worked around here. He looks like something from one flew over the cuckoos nest. Then you have all the trendies in Ruudys and the other places around the square - piss funny. Loads more shops and units due to open around here soon as well including a Tapas a Co-op and a fancy wine bar.

Mad the change in it! Mad. I used to run to my car at night In the early days around here.

I find It hillarious seeing the hipsters in cutting room square mix with the locals. There is one local in one of the Terraced Houses on George Leigh Street who has been wearing the same Rangers top every day for all the time I have worked around here. He looks like something from one flew over the cuckoos nest. Then you have all the trendies in Ruudys and the other places around the square - piss funny. Loads more shops and units due to open around here soon as well including a Tapas a Co-op and a fancy wine bar.

Mad the change in it! Mad. I used to run to my car at night In the early days around here.

yep its all gone pete tong for the scallies hahahaha

but the hipsters can handle themselves and all look like somebody from the film brave heart ?? but them skin tight pants hahahaah

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.